Liverpool remembers

Liverpool fans heckle Burnham - Yahoo! News UK

hes lucky thats all they did

Theres a show on the History Channel tonight about it.

I will have to try and get home from work in time to watch

I get that people died and some are still pissed but I think that’s pretty rude. Let the man fucking speak.

When Mr Burnham said the 96 dead will never be forgotten, some fans heckled and the crowd broke into a chant of “Justice for the 96”.

i’m not big on football, but what does this man have to do with the disaster? or his daughters? or was it the simple fact that he was not listed on the itinerary for speakers…?

justice has never been served over this…someone was at fault yet no-one has taken the blame…he’s a government minister so voices had to be heard

He was nodding after they finished chanting so I think he understands why they were doing it. But yeah, they’re still fighting for justice for the 96. Hopefully they’ll get some justice soon, although its been 20 years and still none.

Apparently the forces have accepted the fact that the police were at fault (even though the people who accepted that fact weren’t in the force at the time), but noone has apologised yet

i felt kinda sorry for him… its not directly his fault…

[quote=“Laurs, post: 1095688”]He was nodding after they finished chanting so I think he understands why they were doing it. But yeah, they’re still fighting for justice for the 96. Hopefully they’ll get some justice soon, although its been 20 years and still none.

Apparently the forces have accepted the fact that the police were at fault (even though the people who accepted that fact weren’t in the force at the time), but noone has apologised yet[/QUOTE]

exactly…all it would take is one word from an officer that was there

he knew what they were doing:nod:

Specifically that officer who opened the gate and then tried to blame it on the fans.

He was ment to go to court with the other guy, but he became ill, and the judge decided it wouldn’t be fair to try the other guy without the officer who was ill

the other one passed away the other year now i think

hmmm just on the radio, papers about the incident which have been kept secret might be released early to resolve everything.
Tthe message that the fans gave to the government yesterday is that the government need to give everyone justice.

So looks like this may have shown them that we won’t forget and we’ll keep fighting for justice

[quote=“Laurs, post: 1095694”]hmmm just on the radio, papers about the incident which have been kept secret might be released early to resolve everything.
Tthe message that the fans gave to the government yesterday is that the government need to give everyone justice.

So looks like this may have shown them that we won’t forget and we’ll keep fighting for justice[/QUOTE]

football suporters all over the country should unite over this,it could have happened any time at any ground…i think back to some of the grounds i went to following coventry…some were horrendous with little regard for away followings…i was on the leppings lane end 2 years before for our cup 1/4 final against wednesday…it really was a disaster waiting to happen

Fans from different clubs are united, there are different types of scarves from different clubs that have been left on the gates. People who are don’t support football are untied aswell. I don’t know what it was like, I only realised about the tradgedy this year.

I remember knowing about something were fans were crusheed to death but for some reason I thought it was a long time before I was born.

I was one at the time this happened.

There are some b*stards who are horrible and mocking what has happened. Someone posted a picture of the words ‘you’ll nver walk alone’ and changed the word alone to ‘again’. There ignorant little pieces of shit. It’s irrelivant who you support, the fact that they are taking the piss and being disgustingly nasty, making horrible comments. Urgh, They have hearts of stone. I can’ believe people can be so heartless, but I guess there are always people like that in the world

[quote=“Laurs, post: 1095696”]Fans from different clubs are united, there are different types of scarves from different clubs that have been left on the gates. People who are don’t support football are untied aswell. I don’t know what it was like, I only realised about the tradgedy this year.

I remember knowing about something were fans were crusheed to death but for some reason I thought it was a long time before I was born.

I was one at the time this happened.

There are some b*stards who are horrible and mocking what has happened. Someone posted a picture of the words ‘you’ll nver walk alone’ and changed the word alone to ‘again’. There ignorant little pieces of shit. It’s irrelivant who you support, the fact that they are taking the piss and being disgustingly nasty, making horrible comments. Urgh, They have hearts of stone. I can’ believe people can be so heartless, but I guess there are always people like that in the world[/QUOTE]

ummm…where was that posted?

Its in the facebook group called two minutes silence for hilslbourough. I could post the link but don’t know if you have to be a member to view it.

ahhh, right, they’ve ‘finally’ removed that picture and possibily the comments the people were leaving, but heres the link to the group anyways

2 MINUTE SILENCE FOR HILLSBOROUGH TRAGEDY!! | Facebook

there are alot of comments but its interesting to read through them all

Couple of examples of what one of the guys said (he commented on the pic when it was up aswell:

Alex Purvis (Manchester) wrote
at 1:23am on April 8th, 2009
u fuckin lil scrotes…av no respect for use killin ya own fanss hahahha lovely that… then u go n kill juve fans u snide fucks… love sheffield police me :stuck_out_tongue:

Alex Purvis (Manchester) wrote
at 1:27am on April 8th, 2009
your rite leah… YNWA… YOU’LL NEVER WALK AGAIN hahahaha whos that dieing on the sidelines… whos that dieing on the pitch… its the scousers n there mates cos there crushd against the gates n hillsborough will live for everymoree…

there was a semi final in 1989
96 scousers were dying in a line
the reason they were dying the reason they were gone
to join that bastard shankley who died in 81

personally i think some peoples actions are not only disgusting but very disturbing

^ Thats only a couple of the things he said, hes disgustin (I dont agree with the insults people are throwing back at him, insulting him by insulting manchester because hes one person, he doesnt represent everyones thoughts from manchester) But he is vile scum

this is y i just don’t like ppl…