Lmao!

I have MTV on, and there’s this show called ‘Next’ which is kinda like this dating show where 1 person plans all these dates and has “prospects” where they can say next and a new person comes out…

Anyyyyyyway- this super huge gay guy is on, which, there’s nothing wrong with, but in his intro, he says “My friends call me… Bacon”

I thought of our Bacon. haha. :banana

[quote=slo6banger]I have MTV on, and there’s this show called ‘Next’ which is kinda like this dating show where 1 person plans all these dates and has “prospects” where they can say next and a new person comes out…

Anyyyyyyway- this super huge gay guy is on, which, there’s nothing wrong with, but in his intro, he says “My friends call me… Bacon”

I thought of our Bacon. haha. :banana[/quote]

what kind of car did said bacon drive?

Buahahahahaha

Looks like Bacon’s got some fans…weird how he’s attracting all the gays :rofl

LMFAO. i saw it too… :rofl

[quote=artisan00][quote=slo6banger]I have MTV on, and there’s this show called ‘Next’ which is kinda like this dating show where 1 person plans all these dates and has “prospects” where they can say next and a new person comes out…

what kind of car did said bacon drive?[/quote]

Dunno. They transport the “couples” around in an mtv van.

He loved pottery though. :gay

I didn’t think “bacon” was a popular nickname. :dunno

[quote=slo6banger][quote=artisan00][quote=slo6banger]I have MTV on, and there’s this show called ‘Next’ which is kinda like this dating show where 1 person plans all these dates and has “prospects” where they can say next and a new person comes out…

what kind of car did said bacon drive?[/quote]

Dunno. They transport the “couples” around in an mtv van.

He loved pottery though. :gay

I didn’t think “bacon” was a popular nickname. :dunno[/quote]

interesting point…

that is FUNNAH!!! lol :rofl :rofl

I think Bacon is stealing bacons identity. :wtf

nossie this is where I need you take the AK and start a drive by and shoot every last one of these people here that has jokes on me at this point and time… :wtf …well along with a groin pull I just got kicked in the nuts by Rach…thanks lol j/k around…wow…thanks for posting this…lol

haha, I wasn’t implying that I thought you were gay! lol. It just was funny because I was doing something across the room and heard him say that, and i was like flippin around toward the TV to see if it were you. It wasn’t though. :smiley:

I <3 my bacon!

lol I know…I must be slippin…Mike got me good over at the other place and now this here…lol…its all good…I can take what I dish out…had to be a gay guy with that nickname :wtf