Lmfao!

i have my entire office playing the games on here. its like a virus now. i think there are a total of 8 people including me that play these games. they have more time than i do, they are all first classes and i am just a lonely 2nd… anyway… i just thought it was funny today when i heard 7 different game sounds going on at the same time. they are all arguing at whos the best at certain games… LOL :smiley: :smiley: i guess you have to be here to see how funny it really is… :rock

hehe brings a tear to my eye

have em drop a line and say hi, gives us a chance to thank you guys for having fun while keeping America safe :rock

that might take a couple of weeks. it took an entire day just to get them signed up. most of them anyway. they were getting frustrated and just wanted to play the games. i told them about posting and getting more tokenz, so you might see some of them posting here shortly.

huscholar1
lofannsimmons
hubersrj
jgordonfan66

these are the four that i know of… i can’t remember the other ones.

jgordonfan66 and hubersrj are on here the most. you will definitly catch them on everyday from 0645(6:45am) till about 1430(2:30pm). they are both after artisan00…

lol tell them I said from sailor to the other whats up

haha I bet you sailors dig the “Ass Hunter” game :lol

Re: RE: LMFAO!!

:lol everyone was affraid to play that one…

will do

[quote=WHT00GT]huscholar1
lofannsimmons
hubersrj
jgordonfan66

these are the four that i know of… i can’t remember the other ones.

jgordonfan66 and hubersrj are on here the most. you will definitly catch them on everyday from 0645(6:45am) till about 1430(2:30pm). they are both after artisan00…[/quote]

You need to email me and let me know who you invite so I can give you tokens… I am giving you some now :slight_smile:

we get tokenz for inviting people??? shit… i am about to be a rich mofo… :smiley: :rock

I just gave you 1000 tokens.

:rock :rock

fanks v

yw :banana

thats bull shit :fu

:cool don’t have the playa, hate the game… :smiley:

v didn’t you owe me sometokens or soemthing too…

everyone has been given the tokens they are suppose to have. If you think I havent given you what you are suppose to have, let me know. But when I receive an email saying that so and so invited so and so, I send the tokens then. :slight_smile:

The NEXT person that gets 2 people to join will get … a surprise amount of tokens…

I was just messin with ya v

I know… i was just letting everyone know. :slight_smile:

i was just playin too :banana