Look at this :-(

Id like you to see what i got last might in my PM on MF from who ever this was>>>>>>>>>> REDNECKHOE just sent you a private message at 3/5/2005 3:43:02 AM:

STUPID BITCH!

Tazzy
Veteran Member

323 Tokens

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:27 am Post subject:

well looks like your favorite trowl has plastered this all over MF and
saying im commenting Fraud >>>>>BUT i did this through the correct
channels at the unemployment office

~~~~ save a horse ~~~~ ride a cowgirl ~~~~

ahaahahaha you are so ****ing dumb its not even funny look at you you
cant even complete a readable sentence.

oh by the way next time whore dont bump your cock sucker about someone
who never even spoke to your ugly fat ass bitch!You brought this on
yourself!ENJOY FAT ASS.

its been confirmed, that is GMKiller

He is white TRASH if I ever saw one!

:fu

figures as much and they can seem to stop his SORRY ASS can they :o :o

well this is the other one he sent me seeing now you knnow who this stupied person is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>REDNECKHOE just sent you a private message at 3/5/2005 3:38:01 AM:

LEAVE AND DIE!

EVERYONE HATES YOUR FAT OLD DRIED UP SMELLY ASS BITCH SO LEAVE AND GO
DIE!

WHY ARE YOU HERE?YOU CAT EVEN COMPLETE A SENTENCE YOU STUPID BACK WOODS
TRAILOR DWELLING HERPE INFESTED N>I>G>G>E>R LOVING WHORE!

BY THE WAY I SENT A COPY TO YOUR LOCAL PD OF THIS
http://www.joehayes.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=270

dood just needs a life. Have you found him yet, Steed? We were getting close not too long ago. He’s been banned from fordmuscle.com. I found out the hard way…

Really, banned…wonder why???

thy need to figure a way to ban him from the computer hes to STUPIED to be using it :o :o

LOL Some people make me laugh. :rofl Does he really think he matters to anybody online? :dunno

sorry, BUT, I dont care about personal attacks, but when he starts fucking with kids… he is gonna get his… He called my son a retard and I am PISSED!!! He will get what is coming to him…

wow… that guys is a real moron… he will regret all those nasty posts… :banana

i agree with you v, people can talk crap about me but when it comes to my kids i will beat somebodys ass

We should plaster this picture on every Mustang site GM goes to…and maybe even Do a cardomain page with it. If you keep voting with differant screen names at car domain, you can keep it on the first page, LOL. But as for me, I wouldn’t waist the time, he’s not worth a grain of salt to me. So someone here that’s really vindictive, get started, LOL

http://www.mustangforums.com/upfiles/4028/FD7981EE6D7D4196AAA7FDC926C4D315.jpg

If this is something someone wants to do… I’ll make up some believable pics that can be posted. So it doesn’t look choped and more people will believe it

DO IT!!! I want get back at this MOFO!!

I think it’s our duty to the world at this point!!!

I never thought this dick was worth my time or effort… Hell I just ignore him, but to talk about your son and Greg’s daughter… He needs to be smacked http://members.shaw.ca/wpf/fighting/fist.gif

Yay…Homosexuals and Mustangs!

Wait…wh…wh…what?!

:barf

Let’s keep one thing in mind. We have to be legal about it. I know his type. He’s trying to lead us down a path and he’s almost guiding it the way he wants and relying on our emotions to blind us. When you play on his turf, he has control over the game.

From this point on, we should not discus any further game plans in the public forum. Either PM or Joe and Verni can set up a closed section that they admit only trusted names. We can make this guys life a living hell in the cyber world, so we need to decide to what degree we take it. But any info he sees here can be saved and held against us. So lets not cut our own throats because that’s his first plan, I guarantee it!

[quote=ellis_juan]Yay…Homosexuals and Mustangs!

Wait…wh…wh…what?!

:barf[/quote]

lol my 2nd favorites ls1!!!