Look maaaaa

i have 800 posts

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

and Im still a newbie… thanks to tim. lol

It’s amazing… 800 posts and still a newbie :rofl

thanks to you… :fu

lol :hug

shutup n00b. :smiley:

:booze

you a newbie too… so you go back to your corner… :lol

:owned

uh uh Timmy…remember…800+ posts = chronic masterbater :smiley:

HAHAHA!!! SI Got owned. :laughing

:fu

How? what do you do all day? I just can’t comprehend how. :dunno :tard :wtf

800 posts I’ll get there one day

lol. dint you get 800 post in your first month at M/F

lol. dint you get 800 post in your first month at M/F[/quote]

I think I had over a 1000 in my first month

uh uh Timmy…remember…800+ posts = chronic masterbater :D[/quote]

You’re right, I guess it’s time to spend some more tokens. :smiley:

its called, I have no life… Nah, I didnt even realize it until I was trying to figure out how many tokens I have. Jan will pass me pretty soon. lol

Congrats V…keep up the…welll…whatever your doin…Keep it up :smiley:

do you ever go out? AND GET DRUNK ITS ST PATTYS DAY!

When is someone going to change Tim’s name?? Seems that he deserves it. He’s been walking around work bragging to everyone how he’s changed your names “And there’s nothing they can do about it…I’m the master of the forum!!” and on and on.

Would someone please shut him up???
Luv ya babe!

How were the dogs tonight Timmy? :badlink :badlink (love this smiley by the way!!)

[quote=bootsie]When is someone going to change Tim’s name?? Seems that he deserves it. He’s been walking around work bragging to everyone how he’s changed your names “And there’s nothing they can do about it…I’m the master of the forum!!” and on and on.

Luv ya babe!

How were the dogs tonight Timmy? :badlink :badlink (love this smiley by the way!!)[/quote]

I’ll change that bastards name.

thinks to self how I told everyone at work that I’m the site Homo

[quote=bootsie]When is someone going to change Tim’s name?? Seems that he deserves it. He’s been walking around work bragging to everyone how he’s changed your names “And there’s nothing they can do about it…I’m the master of the forum!!” and on and on.

Luv ya babe!

How were the dogs tonight Timmy? :badlink :badlink (love this smiley by the way!!)[/quote]

The dogs were gooood. :rock

I can’t believe you are trying to stir up trouble missy. I still have enough tokens to change your name… and I know some good ones for you. :fu