Loose Change

oh, i don’t know, write something. Entertain me. Go on, start something big, i wanna see how it turns out.

:wink: let’s get this thing started!

Here’s a few pennies for you.

thank you, have a dime flicks dime to James

I have a big pile of loose change on my desk at home prolly close to $50 worth…I need to do something with it

wow that was a good exchange. I profited 8 cents!

If I had that, I’d be putting it in a big bag and heading up the offy right about now!:frowning:

whats the offy?

the thing is, i live in australia… i’ve no idea whatsoever what all the values are…

EXCEPT-- A quarter is worth 25c… am i right? say i’m right… i know i’m right

yeah, what is the offy?

A quarter is a quarter of a dollar, I don’t know what your dollars are worth there.

Oops sorry, erm…Off LIcence, a shop where you buy alcohol.

ahhh I C now

dollars here are worth 100 cents…

i love moneys
lol

Well theres about 2 American dollars to the pound at the moment and about 1 1/2 Aussies dollars to the £ so Aussie dollars are worth the most at the moment.

wow, really? i thought that the american dollar was worth most. The aussie dollar apparently buys seventy-something U.S cents. hmmmmmmm…

in england, do they have pennies and stuff?

I think things are cheaper in Aus. though

the U S dollar isn’t worth shit righ t now

[quote=“chish_boy, post: 316279”]wow, really? i thought that the american dollar was worth most. The aussie dollar apparently buys seventy-something U.S cents. hmmmmmmm…

in england, do they have pennies and stuff?[/quote]

Yeah, the American dollar has hit the less its worth against the £ for about 10 years recently. Yes we have £s and the’re’s 100 pence to the £. We have 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, £1 and £2 coins. We have £5, £10, £20 and £50 notes.

Exchange rates are horrid right now… Your better Cashing in before you come home… you aint getting your value if you wait.

we have 5c coins, 10c, 20c, 50, $1, and $2 coins, and $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 notes

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~enigman/images/poly100r.jpgI LOVE MONEYS!!!