Lottery

Holy crap Si. I went to bed last night, there was 400 something entries in there, and I had 200 of them. Now there’s over 2000 of them. And you dropped way the hell down on the tokenz list…hmm…coincidence? Or do you really wanna win that bad?

I have like 100 in there.

humm… bacon went from like 86000 to 70K… he is the one with all of them in there!!

Re: RE: Lottery

That bastard… :smiley:

maybe I’m wrong, but I thought I was last on the tokenz list last night…maybe it wasn’t Si after all…

LoL…im guilty as fuck…

Tickets Owned 1768

[quote=GOD]LoL…im guilty as fuck…

Tickets Owned 1768[/quote]

holy crap. i guess that’s why i moved up a spot? cuz you bought your way out of it? that’s funny as hell man.

oh, and sorry to Si for the false accusations. i thought you were ahead of me, but maybe you just moved up.

well im trying to create a new name, so until i lose my tokenz i will remain GOD.

we will see who wins

What’ll it be after that?

not sure yet…im still stuck between a few…

I think its going to be bacons lottery bitch

the greedy always get screwed. :smiley: :rofl

i got 5 lucky tickets… well see, and GOD i bet you can just get V to switch your name on that account to keep your tokens and get a new name

hi tokens arent safe anymore he already invested in there loss

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

GOD, that pic is wrong on every single level imaginable, yet somehow it’s still fuckin hilarious! :rofl

if u seen my collection of funny(if u wanna call it that) jesus pics…i would probably be the most hated person on this site…