Lunchtime

I just baked a sweet potato and heated up a grilled porkchop from Saturday.
MMMMM!!!

Porkchop sounds fine…

but sweet potatoe Yuck…

I am going to have a Salami and Swiss sandwich and some cheetos.

It was center cut and about 1" thick. Grilled up so nicely.

We are having pork chops tonight… I am think if there is no wind I will BBQ them.

I put a few spices on these for about an hour before grilling. When I ate lunch to day I poured a little BBQ sauce on my plate to dip it in.

Good idea

I’ve never grilled chops. Do you use bone in or no? Also, how long do they take to grill? Pork dries up quick if you’re not careful.

I prefer boneless but I will grill bone-in as well. These were bone-in. The key is to watch the color and not try to grill really thin ones. These were a little drier than I intended but not too dry. I got distracted but I had moved them to the rack and not the grill surface. I slice into the thickest one when I think they are near done.
I want no pink inside on pork.

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1086730”]
I want no pink inside on pork.[/quote]

Agreed.

It’s funny because most people don’t want to get [FONT=Verdana]Trichinellosis[/FONT], but as I understand their has not been a reported case of that since the 80’s.

:eek i called fuzz about an hour ago and told him to pull some pork chops out of the freezer. damn great minds think alike!

[quote=“Darrell, post: 1086731”]Agreed.

It’s funny because most people don’t want to get [FONT=Verdana]Trichinellosis[/FONT], but as I understand their has not been a reported case of that since the 80’s.[/quote]

My wife will not eat pork if there is any pink to it.

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1086723”]Porkchop sounds fine…

but sweet potatoe Yuck…[/quote]

Oh hell no :willy_nilly:

Marshmallow and brown sugar on that beyatch…and you got somethin special:nod:

You gotta hang out down south for a while;)

im with her!

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1086734”]Oh hell no :willy_nilly:

You gotta hang out down south for a while;)[/quote]

im from the south and wont eat sweet potatoes, i dont care if they were smashed up and spread over bagwell, still not touching my mouth :yuk

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1086734”]Oh hell no :willy_nilly:

You gotta hang out down south for a while;)[/quote]

A lot of the steakhouses & grills here offer sweet potatoes as a side option and they do an excellent job with them…butter, brown sugar & cinnamon. If I make one at work I just add butter.

I had 5 left over hot bbq wings from yesterday.

I’m not a left overs fan at all, but they weren’t bad.

[quote=“fuzzwifers, post: 1086735”]im with her!

im from the south and wont eat sweet potatoes, i dont care if they were smashed up and spread over bagwell, still not touching my mouth :yuk[/quote]

Then you’re un-American:ninja

Calls INS

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1086738”]Then you’re un-American:ninja

Calls INS[/quote]

im about as american as you can get!

runs home to hide fuzz

[quote=“fuzzwifers, post: 1086739”]im about as american as you can get!

*runs home to hide fuzz*[/quote]

You gotta run home to put pants on?:eek

damn knew i forgot something when i left the house this morning :24::24::24::24: