M.i.a

Where’s Elsa been at? shes been M.I.A. for a minute.

She’s been gone for a minute and she gets a thread? I was gone for a few hours and what did I get? …nothing.

jk, I get it :wink:

Who is Elsa?

(please excuse my ignorance)

lets form a search party, she;s been gone over a minute!

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1091423”]Who is Elsa?

(please excuse my ignorance)[/quote]

Mystic :stuck_out_tongue:

:24: :24:

Elsa had to work on that house that had a grease fire this weekend. And I’m sure she had other plans. But yea bet that’s keeping her busy.

I hadn’t heard anything of that. Just noticed she hasn’t been around.

And geez “a minute” means a while or a few days. I haven’t seen her around in a bit. FFS… :ninja

[quote=“Dana, post: 1091421”]Where’s Elsa been at? shes been M.I.A. for a minute.[/quote] Thats an awesome CD…slumdog millionaire had a lot of their music…great movie as well.:nod:

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1091422”]She’s been gone for a minute and she gets a thread? I was gone for a few hours and what did I get? …nothing.

jk, I get it [/quote]I’m special…so is my spelling.:smiley:

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1091423”]Who is Elsa?

(please excuse my ignorance)[/quote]…:eek your cam elle toe is not tight enough if you do not know!:24:

[quote=“sierrabravo, post: 1091424”]lets form a search party, she;s been gone over a minute![/quote]…ok, i’’ get my torch…i’m sure i saw her go that way:nod:

[quote=“Jersey, post: 1091425”]Mystic [/quote]<—who?:smiley:

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1091426”]:24: [/quote]…totally funny

OMG thats horrible!..i bet her nails are ruined and covered in a shitty coat of peachy paint and white ceiling paint.:smiley:

[quote=“Dana, post: 1091428”]I hadn’t heard anything of that. Just noticed she hasn’t been around. And geez “a minute” means a while or a few days. I haven’t seen her around in a bit. FFS… [/quote]Thanks Dana hugs…I’ve been busy! and I won\t be on tomorrow either due to the painting and clean up…and sanding and shit like that.

You should learn to seperate your thoughts because it makes it sound like you’re being an ass to me right there. When I know I didn’t say anything about how long she’s been gone so I kinda assume you aren’t talking to me.

[quote=“Mystic, post: 1091429”]Thats an awesome CD…slumdog millionaire had a lot of their music…great movie as well.:nod:

I’m special…so is my spelling.:smiley:

…:eek your cam elle toe is not tight enough if you do not know!:24:

…ok, i’’ get my torch…i’m sure i saw her go that way:nod:

<—who?:smiley:

…totally funny

OMG thats horrible!..i bet her nails are ruined and covered in a shitty coat of peachy paint and white ceiling paint.:smiley:
Thanks Dana hugs…I’ve been busy! and I won\t be on tomorrow either due to the painting and clean up…and sanding and shit like that.[/quote]

LOL ewwwwwww peach! Whatever were you thinking? LOL j/k Sounds like you’re an awesome landlady!

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1091430”]
LOL ewwwwwww peach! Whatever were you thinking? LOL j/k Sounds like you’re an awesome landlady![/quote]
lmao… i know…its like this peachy buttery colour…I had bought it three years ago for my own kitchen but never used it as i had changed my mind so i figured hey i can use it on this kitchen…the lady liked the colour so i was like ok cool. but wow its an ugly colour.:eek:yuk:24:

Well atleast it didn’t go to waste then lol.

YAY!! call off the search party!!

We misssssssedededeeded you!

:nod::Dexactly…and now it will be a tax write off at the end of the year too:thumbup

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1091430”]You should learn to seperate your thoughts because it makes it sound like you’re being an ass to me right there. When I know I didn’t say anything about how long she’s been gone so I kinda assume you aren’t talking to me.

LOL ewwwwwww peach! Whatever were you thinking? LOL j/k Sounds like you’re an awesome landlady![/quote]
sorry lol i was referring to danielle :wink:

:24::24:

[quote=“Jersey, post: 1091433”]YAY!! call off the search party!!

We misssssssedededeeded you![/quote]
thanks Jersey!:smiley: