Mach1 Debate

Poll it up.

And Some q’s.

1. Which most money? NA im guessing.
  2. Procharger have lag?
  3. KB not worth the money? to much needed for kit? and overpriced.

Opinions welcome!

I should have around 4-5 grand this summer. All for the mach. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Personally I like the heads, cam, N2O idea, I like being N/A for now, and I think nitrous is just plain sweet!

heads+cams+procharger=FUCKIN NASTY!!!

haha white i wish i could do both, but money is limited. I am paying off the car.

My questions about Porchargers though, most machs i seen put around 450hp 400tq how more Hp??? boost isnt at prime range for the cams or engine? i dunnno

And also is procharger quiet at WOT? when i get on it, i want people to know thier about to get assraped. and is there boost lag like turbos?

The mach1 is meant to be NA, i wanna keep it that way, but procharger right now seems cheaper for a nice shit load of power.

Re: RE: Mach1 Debate

[quote=sp3nis]haha white i wish i could do both, but money is limited. I am paying off the car.

My questions about Porchargers though, most machs i seen put around 450hp 400tq how more Hp??? boost isnt at prime range for the cams or engine? i dunnno

And also is procharger quiet at WOT? when i get on it, i want people to know thier about to get assraped. and is there boost lag like turbos?

The mach1 is meant to be NA, i wanna keep it that way, but procharger right now seems cheaper for a nice shit load of power.[/quote]

the cams definitly hurt that mach with a blower… a guy at our shop is doing a full build up as we speak. he had the p1 and is now going with the d1 or the F1R. he doesn’t know which to go with at the moment. he is also doing the heads, cams, and getting a sheet metal intake made by Hogan Intakes… the p1 is definitly a loud as blower on his car… you can’t even hear his exhuast over it… no boost lag unless you have a bad tuner tunning the car. i can’t remember what he put out with the p1. i will ask and get back to you on that. if you still want a streetable car, p1 is definitly a good choice… again, a good tuner will deside on the outcome of the car…

If i do ill get the

Description HP Gain Intercooler
8, 10 psi w/ P-1SC 60-70% 3 Core

Procharger made for the mach1. Good 450rwhp and mid 11 second time slip.

You can get cams that wont fuck your boost, with the overlap. But for me its one of the other.

Either way im going to mustang magic for the tune.

They are one of the best, along with Turbo People of NY. But im not doing a turbo lol. Or maybe… 7k for them though… Hehe

Naa its def prochager or NA setup. Dont vote for kb its not happenin

i will see what info i can get from him and get back to you. he has that exact setup you just listed…

thanks

Dude, your a tool! scratches head I have a Mach 1 with a Procharger on it.

Soooo do like 10000 other mach1 on the registery you copy cat!

thats like saying, dood your a tool, you put a pulley on you cobra! i got one!

Soooo do like 10000 other mach1 on the registery you copy cat!

thats like saying, dood your a tool, you put a pulley on you cobra! i got one![/quote]

be a tool, get a D1, and spank that ass!! :rock

Matt i hope you got over that CRAZY idea about the Cobra :dunno :dunno

Dude, just do the Procharger and be done with it :smiley:

the procharger will kick your ass back in the seat, i just started driving my 98 supercharged again. there is def no lag. it feels stock till 3k then its like a rocket.

hay Stang weres the pics of this bad Boy :lol :lol