Magic 8 ball

Im sitting here playing with my magic 8 ball (and as dirty as it sounds dont go there) I was thinking who wants to ask a question related to the magic 8 ball.

You ask the question ill shake the 8 ball and tell you what the answer is :24:

Yup im bored

Ok— start shaking!!! Let me know my answer!

ok whats your question? :24:

I cant get an answer to a question i dont know :unsure: dude i just confused myself

LOL I thought the question was a secret! How do I know you’re gonna tell me the truth?!?!

When is this person I am thinking of going to talk to me?

:eek

Thats a really good question * balls says* without a doubt :24:

Is winning the lottery in my near future?

magic eightball says outlook not so good.

Perhaps yes or no questions might be better i really didnt think this through :24:

Magic eightball says Yes definatley

Awesome!!! If it comes true and it’s a big enough pot… I’m gonna share with you. :smiley:

Is the guy I met at Publix “the one”?

Sweet! :smiley:

magic eight ball says my sources say no

Oh thank god! He seemed like a lune!

Is this semester going to wind up as well as I hoped?

And I miss my magic 8 ball. :frowning: But I found my Rubik’s cube the other day so it’s all good

Will I have my revenge?

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1100823”]Is this semester going to wind up as well as I hoped?

And I miss my magic 8 ball. :frowning: But I found my Rubik’s cube the other day so it’s all good[/quote]

magic 8 ball says you may rely on it

magic 8 balls says outlook good.

Side note: revenge is over rated, living happier than the person you want revenge on is the best sort there is :wink:

Usually overrated. USUALLY. Warranted and eagerly anticipated in other situations. (I seek revenge on behalf of my girl)

well in the case of when it comes to your kids, im all for revenge and making the fucker pay for what ever they did, you need assistance you let me know. :24:

On that note folks i gotta study be back later, this procrastination has gotten the better of me again!:ninja

Oh I’ll let you know! An alibi might be something I may require later on :wink:

Does my hubby miss me as much as I miss him?

Is there a move in my future?