Mastercard wedding

You gotta love this guy…

This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson
University. It was in the local Newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned
it.
It was a large wedding with about 300 guests…

At the reception after the wedding, the groom got up on Stage with a
microphone to talk to the crowd. He said he wanted to thank everyone > for
coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding.

He especially wanted to thank the bride’s and his family and to thank
his
new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception. As a token of
his

deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift > just
from him. So taped to the bottom of everyone’s chair, including the
wedding party, was an envelope. He said this was his gift to ev eryone,
and asked them to open their envelope.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 glossy of his Bride having sex
with the best man. The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks > earlier
and had hired a private detective to tail them. After just standing
there,

just watching the guests’ reactions for a couple of minutes! , he > turned
to the dumbfounded crowd and said, “I’m outta here.”

He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning. While most
people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out
about

the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were
wrong.

His revenge…making the bride’s parents pay over $32,000 for a 300
wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride’s and best
man’s reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.

This guy has balls the size of church bells.

Do you think we might get a MasterCard “priceless” Commercial out of
this:

Elegant wedding reception for 300 family members and
friends…$32,000.
Wedding photographs commemorating the occasion…$3,000.
Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in Maui…$8,500.
The look on everyone’s face when they see the 8x10 glossy of the bride
and

the best man having sex…Priceless.
There are some things money can’t buy, for everything else there 's
MASTERCARD…

:funnah :funnah :funnah
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

That is too funny! I just about fell outta my chair here at work from laughing so hard! I betcha that girl was embarrassed!

I wanna know what happened after

wow. Just. wow.

owned 300 x 2

I think that falls under sweet revenge

Being a Father and all. I am sympathetic to the Dad for paying all the money for his daughters wedding and then having the Groom pull that shit. I know the guy wanted some sweet revenge but in my mind he took down a few innocent bystanders in his process.

But not knowing everything about the story maybe the Groom had issues with the parents too.

That was good! :lol

Re: RE: mastercard wedding

[quote=Blackwater_GT]Being a Father and all. I am sympathetic to the Dad for paying all the money for his daughters wedding and then having the Groom pull that shit. I know the guy wanted some sweet revenge but in my mind he took down a few innocent bystanders in his process.

But not knowing everything about the story maybe the Groom had issues with the parents too.[/quote]

Eh but im sure the brides parents will be more pissed at the bride for being such a dumb ass to cheat on the groom with the best man

[quote=PhillyBlunt474][quote=Blackwater_GT]Being a Father and all. I am sympathetic to the Dad for paying all the money for his daughters wedding and then having the Groom pull that shit. I know the guy wanted some sweet revenge but in my mind he took down a few innocent bystanders in his process.

But not knowing everything about the story maybe the Groom had issues with the parents too.[/quote]

Eh but im sure the brides parents will be more pissed at the bride for being such a dumb ass to cheat on the groom with the best man[/quote]

Still dosen’t justify costing the Dad 32gs. I dont think the Dad will pop for another weddding though.

That sounds like something i would do that is awesome

[quote=Blackwater_GT][quote=PhillyBlunt474][quote=Blackwater_GT]Being a Father and all. I am sympathetic to the Dad for paying all the money for his daughters wedding and then having the Groom pull that shit. I know the guy wanted some sweet revenge but in my mind he took down a few innocent bystanders in his process.

Eh but im sure the brides parents will be more pissed at the bride for being such a dumb ass to cheat on the groom with the best man[/quote]

Still dosen’t justify costing the Dad 32gs. I dont think the Dad will pop for another weddding though.[/quote]

Thats a lot of $. I dont have that kind of $ to pay for a wedding. So, yeah, I would be highly pissed if I was Dad, but I would have loved to see the look on the girls face. I cant believe she was gonna go thru the wedding after already starting out being unfaithful. I wonder if she would have ever eventually told him?

as the father I think he would have mixed emotions…1 he has to deal with his daughter being a no good whore and the other he just spent 32g on a bullshit wedding…he’s going to need therapy

:rofl

OMG that was hillarious!!

well sweet revenge can be

werd

:rock

awesome…

and imagine what the store said when asked to duplicate the pix…

lol I saw that before. I think I got it in my email.

I got that in my email like 2 years ago. But it’s still funny.

I’d be afraid that someone in the family might kill me after pulling something like that. If they’ve got THAT much money, who knows what they can achieve. :smiley: