Masturbation

Is it your link to sanity or fullfillment for what can’t be fullfilled otherwise???

Discuss.

Is there anybody out there?

There’s gotta be somebody wanting to talk about this!

I masterbate quite often when needed be, it’s healthy and I have no problem fulfilling all my needs since I don’t get it anywhere else

Single?

Yes I am single again, it’s been a long time since I even went out on a date.

Sorry to hear that. How long were in the last relationship?

I masturbate a lot. I’d say 5 - 8 times per week. I have a bf, and I get plenty of sex but I have many needs.

It’s a necessary thing.

Is there anyone particular on yer mind when you do it?

My last relationship lasted 10 and a half months. As of right now… 4 months of being single and still not looking for anything serious, my heart won’t allow it.

I like it kept mysterious and if I do think of something then it has to be someone special to me :slight_smile:

I can sometimes masterbate 3-4 times daily, normally I do 5-8 a week as well

Used to be Ryan Reynold’s now it is my bf.

[quote=“Anie, post: 1089574”]My last relationship lasted 10 and a half months. As of right now… 4 months of being single and still not looking for anything serious, my heart won’t allow it.[/quote]You might need a break from anything serious. Sometimes that’s the best thing to find what you need.

I was single for 2yrs once.:wink:

[quote=“333halfabeast, post: 1089576”]Used to be Ryan Reynold’s now it is my bf.[/quote]Here’s one for the road.:Dhttp://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/ryan_reynolds_02.jpg

What do you mean?

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1089577”]You might need a break from anything serious. Sometimes that’s the best thing to find what you need.

I was single for 2yrs once.;)[/quote]
I know what it’s like being single for a long time, I don’t really date often and the last relationship I had was also the longest I ever experienced, just now… eh… I don’t care about being serious as much as I used to…

:eek

But doesnt it make you go blind, or your bits fall off or something?

But doesnt it make you go blind, or your bits fall off or something?[/quote]

:24::24::24:

I think about thins I like doing.

[quote=“Anie, post: 1089580”]I know what it’s like being single for a long time, I don’t really date often and the last relationship I had was also the longest I ever experienced, just now… eh… I don’t care about being serious as much as I used to…[/quote]Not a bad thing… especially if you’re young. I’m too old to be playing the dating game & I found my soulmate anyhoo.

Sorry but I still like to flirt. Is that a bad thing???:smiley:

But doesnt it make you go blind, or your bits fall off or something?[/quote]I haven’t had any trouble yet.

Although I don’t whack the weasel as often as I used to. I don’t get enough time alone.:frowning: