Masturbation

No it’s not a bad thing.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1089584”]Not a bad thing… especially if you’re young. I’m too old to be playing the dating game & I found my soulmate anyhoo.

Sorry but I still like to flirt. Is that a bad thing???:smiley:
[/quote]

I know I am young and have a life ahead of me, just right now I am skeptical of finding love that feels so right, so natural and so peaceful… I had it once in the previous one, again… pffft…

I like to flirt as well, it’s all in good humor and fun for me :wink:

My friends think I’m odd because I dont even own a BOB

Why would I want one, when Ican have the real thing whenever I want

I never once used a dildo, maybe a vibrator… but nothing else

[quote=“Anie, post: 1089586”]I know I am young and have a life ahead of me, just right now I am skeptical of finding love that feels so right, so natural and so peaceful… I had it once in the previous one, again… pffft…

I like to flirt as well, it’s all in good humor and fun for me ;)[/quote]Cool!

The right one “guy” will come along sooner or later. You don’t wanna come off as too desparate though. You might wanna try brushing yer teeth.:jk:D:p

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1089589”]Cool!

The right one “guy” will come along sooner or later. You don’t wanna come off as too desparate though. You might wanna try brushing yer teeth.:jk:D:p[/quote]

I’m a believer of when the right person comes along, then he comes along very unexpectedly :smiley:

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1089585”]No it’s not a bad thing.[/quote]:wink:

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1089587”]My friends think I’m odd because I dont even own a BOB

Why would I want one, when Ican have the real thing whenever I want[/quote]Splain “BOB” please?

[quote=“Anie, post: 1089588”]I never once used a dildo, maybe a vibrator… but nothing else[/quote]Handy… are ya???

B.O.B

battery operated boyfriend

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1089591”]:wink:

Splain “BOB” please?

Handy… are ya???[/quote]

Battery Operated Boyfriend…

[quote=“Anie, post: 1089590”]I’m a believer of when the right person comes along, then he comes along very unexpectedly :D[/quote]That IS weird, isn’t it? I’ve never had any luck finding someone when I’m looking. They always seem to find me when I least expect it.

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1089592”]B.O.B

battery operated boyfriend[/quote]

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1089593”]Battery Operated Boyfriend…[/quote]Sorry. I’m a bit light on the lingo.

Might’ve known if I’d used one.:smiley:

I have a plastic boyfriend.

Yes, I am only handy when I do want to play, it’s the only way that works best… especially when a dildo would hurt me like hell…

that is why I am not looking for anything serious, plus timing has to be on my side, I rather focus on my career goals than relationship ones

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1089595”]Sorry. I’m a bit light on the lingo.

Might’ve known if I’d used one.:D[/quote]

Yes…

[quote=“Anie, post: 1089597”]Yes, I am only handy when I do want to play, it’s the only way that works best… especially when a dildo would hurt me like hell.[/quote]Wow. I figured you to be the “big guy” type. Sorry for being so off the mark.

I’m dumb.:frowning:

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1089598”]Yes…[/quote]Hopefully that made you smile.:D;)

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1089599”]Wow. I figured you to be the “big guy” type. Sorry for being so off the mark.

I’m dumb.:frowning:

Hopefully that made you smile.:D;)[/quote]

What do you mean by “big guy”

[quote=“Anie, post: 1089600”]What do you mean by “big guy”[/quote]Endowed.

Hopefully I haven’t offended you. I didn’t mean anything by it.:surrender

[quote=“OnlyOneTrueLove, post: 0”]I own a living, breathing BOB :cool

It needs food and clean clothes, but the sex is so worth it.[/quote]:D:clap

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1089601”]Endowed.

Hopefully I haven’t offended you. I didn’t mean anything by it.:surrender[/quote]

As naughty as I am on the forum, that is as far as I go, I never been with a guy in a sexual way :ninja

[quote=“Anie, post: 1089603”]As naughty as I am on the forum, that is as far as I go, I never been with a guy in a sexual way :ninja[/quote]:eek

Now I feel really dumb! You must excuse my ignorance.