Me no wanna go to work today!

throws tantrum:mad:mad:mad

The weather sucks outside here & makes me feel lulz! Gotta leave at 1pm.

I’m really starting to dislike going to work. Most of the folks I work w/ are my friends but, there ARE those days when I don’t wanna even leave the house.:frowning:

I say you quit, and spend all your time here!!!

[edit] I do :smiley:

[quote=“canidae, post: 1090184”]I say you quit, and spend all your time here!!!

[edit] I do :D[/quote]

:homo: :nod:

I am having a similar issue and I am at work. The weather is suppose to get progressively worse as the day goes. It is as dark as dusk right now but not raining yet.

I’m just in a funk today. Seems like I get this way everytime it rains or gets cloudy.

I’ll survive but, for the record… how well does posting here pay???:smiley:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1090187”]I’m just in a funk today. Seems like I get this way everytime it rains or gets cloudy.

I’ll survive but, for the record… how well does posting here pay???:D[/quote]

I am still waiting on my first royalty check.:24:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1090187”]I’m just in a funk today. Seems like I get this way everytime it rains or gets cloudy.

I’ll survive but, for the record… how well does posting here pay???:D[/quote]

I seem to do alright . . . but, well, to tell the truth, I’m living off the wife :wink:

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1090188”]I am still waiting on my first royalty check.:24:[/quote]LOL!!! If I got paid for this…:nanners:

[quote=“canidae, post: 1090189”]I seem to do alright . . . but, well, to tell the truth, I’m living off the wife ;)[/quote]That’s gotta free up your day.

You have teh kidz right?

Work today?? What do you do?

Or are you not in the UK?

I dont wanna work today either. Its Friday for crying out loud! Who likes to work on Fridays? Especially Friday nights

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1090183”]throws tantrum:mad:mad:mad

The weather sucks outside here & makes me feel lulz! Gotta leave at 1pm.

I’m really starting to dislike going to work. Most of the folks I work w/ are my friends but, there ARE those days when I don’t wanna even leave the house.:([/quote]

you can just quit! like me TODAY!!!

I haven’t being so happy in a long time… until today THAT I’M QUITING THIS JOB!!! WOO HOO!!

Lmao Its money hunny :slight_smile: keep your head up you will be ok