Meet

just curious if this is going to happen or not and where

not sure what is happening… we will probably have another one in Oct again or something. :slight_smile:

Drive all your asses to Indianapolis Indiana.

There it’s settled.

We’ll go to Marion, drag a few times so you can all point and laugh at my mid 15 second passes and then we can all go drink lots of alcoholic beverages. :booze

lol… indiana is far…

Only a 10ish hour drive… Joe can randomly destroy cars as he’s driving up I65, I’m sure that’ll be fun for him. :smiley:

I just know I don’t have the cash to go to Georgia/NC/anywhere outside of Indiana.

<— poor boy workin two jobs.

i wonta go back to Vs and now with the new house it will be so cool :lol :lol

honestly I just want to drink and have a good time

Re: RE: meet

[quote=2000Si]Only a 10ish hour drive… Joe can randomly destroy cars as he’s driving up I65, I’m sure that’ll be fun for him. :smiley:

I just know I don’t have the cash to go to Georgia/NC/anywhere outside of Indiana.

<— poor boy workin two jobs.[/quote]
you have a good economy car… we will all chip in for your gas!!

Nah. Thanks for hte offer, but I don’t like to accept charity. That, and I get about 25 mpg right now. :o

Needs a tune up and i need to get my AVS ES100s put on.

shakes angry fist at his bald tires

Oh Veronica tell these CRY babies to hush if they really wont to go theres a WAY :dunno :dunno … hear that 2000 ( attention Baby )

im up for indy or ohio meet :smiley:

w00!

I could drive to Columbus, it’s the same distance from here to Indy.

you guys cant pick a nutral zone ??? it dont have to be in your home town DUH we are all over the USA so think about all of us :dunno :dunno

well if it is out of the state of ga or fla… we will have to wait until we are settled into our new house and we will be there.

WOW thought summer Daytona beach theres tracks and its a race town :lol :lol

[quote=vshayes][quote=2000Si]Only a 10ish hour drive… Joe can randomly destroy cars as he’s driving up I65, I’m sure that’ll be fun for him. :smiley:

<— poor boy workin two jobs.[/quote]

you have a good economy car…[/quote]

:funnah :rofl :funnah

id go to a GA meet.

Ahh…why can’t you guys get a f’in meet together?

What happened to the Virginia thing?

Well yea Chris you live in Ga i drove to the last one from newnan and it was great :banana :banana

shakin… its because noone can come up with a date and stick to it. :slight_smile: