Meh... Question 4 Da Laydeez

So I’m strolling thru teh intranetz… And I’m checkin out this chick (no im not lookin at teh pr0n) and she’s wearing a tube top when she has a sunburn and u can clearly see her bra/bikini top line… Am I the one one that thinks it would look stupid?

It’s da trillion penny question!

Yes… looks ridiculous. :nod:

[quote=“Dana, post: 1101525”]So I’m strolling thru teh intranetz… And I’m checkin out this chick (no im not lookin at teh pr0n) and she’s wearing a tube top when she has a sunburn and u can clearly see her bra/bikini top line… Am I the one one that thinks it would look retarded?

It’s da trillion penny question![/QUOTE]

would you have turned her down dana?

[quote=“skyblue, post: 1101527”]would you have turned her down dana?[/quote]quite possibly

:24::24:

i dont like tan lines and i dont have any :smiley:

topless?:smiley:

tan lines a hot

when i did tan it was nude:ninja

I can’t even answer because I’m laughing at how ghetto you sound right now!

I was barely able to type… :24::24::24:

I have seen my wife wear a variety of different necklines to try to get everything evened out. I have also seen her do the tanning bed to get a base before a beach trip.

[quote=“Dana, post: 1101525”]So I’m strolling thru teh intranetz… And I’m checkin out this chick (no im not lookin at teh pr0n) and she’s wearing a tube top when she has a sunburn and u can clearly see her bra/bikini top line… Am I the one one that thinks it would look stupid?

It’s da trillion penny question![/QUOTE]

anyway…
link?

i just x’d out 5 minutes ago i shoulda posted a link.

go to your history

[quote=“skyblue, post: 1101539”]go to your history[/quote]My Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 38 of 46 by …::Britter Bugs::… - MySpace Photos

dont look that bad

not sure how i came across it lol

pass.

OMG are you kidding me? DUDE all it looks like is that she spent ONE DAY outside with a swimsuit on. You can tell because she has very fair skin. It’s very white, and she’s freshly red and has freckles all over. It’s definitely not looking like she’s going tanning every day attemting to get that look.