Might not be Casper98gt anymore

Yeah. Im thinking bout selling the GT, i own it… So i might even keep it and put it on the back burner. Getting a Lexus Is300. Im a toyota/Lexus technician, and i really like them. They are no means fast from the factory. I have driven quite a few, and didnt impress me. But everytihng is so smooth and easy. Then of course will come tne Turbo/S.C… So who knows. BUt i truely dont see getting rid of the Pony anytime soon. I’ll just put more money into the Lexus. Nothing is set in stone right now… So who knows.

If i were you ied probably do the same, my friend recently replaced his 95 SC for a new IS. Its a great car, its not fast, but on the other hand its not slow, it can hold its own. Good luck with the new IS

Just dont forget to keep the oil changed regularly. :lol

If you ever, EVER sell that car, I will fly to NH and personally…

… hire someone to beat the hell out of you…

:dunno

:smiley:

Re: RE: Might not be Casper98gt anymore…

[quote=2000Si]If you ever, EVER sell that car, I will fly to NH and personally…

… hire someone to beat the hell out of you…

:dunno

:D[/quote]

:lol

Sell it to SI

those Lexus IS300 are sic. theres a guy here in Fort Wayne that has one turboed and its badass. it has a nice big FMIC :smiley:

Get a old I6 66 stang and put a supra motor in it and the 5 speed.

Thats stupid IMO :dunno

Its been done and I think it would work great

I’m going to say it one more time “STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE” :cool

I don’t smoke. well maybe rubbers with loose strippers:D

Dude you smoke rubbers with Male strippers :owned

Not!!!

Female strippers dont have what it takes for you to smoke a rubber…or do they wear them on there fingers :dunno

You know more about assholes then I do. :owned

Thats because I post whore with them :owned

Like you, yourself and Redstang :owned

And some Horses Asshttp://www.abestweb.com/smilies/beat_deadhorse.gif

Nice pic of a horse! lol… Yeah The IS300 is a very ncie ride IMO… also looking at 99-00 GS400, or maybe even a 01-04 GS430. All of which i can get through dealer swap. I have checked out a few sites and for appx. 404 to the wheels i can spend $6999 for a S/C and i can do the install myself. He has a few vid’s one whooping a EVO, and another whoopin a Cobra. Pretty funny. thats stage one. Stage 3 for a Turbo is 30,000 just for the kit and install. lol. thats pushing serious HP though.

2000si, i should sell it and make a video just so you can send someone up to whoop me :woot