Miller High Life+Coors Light=FAIL!

Yes folks. I made the mistake of mixing the two domestic beers last night & paying the price today.

Fuckin’ shakes!!!:mad:thumbdown

Don’t be alarmed, but not one of those beers you listed qualifies as a beer:p

puking?

that sucks. :frowning: Im sorry.

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1093841”]Don’t be alarmed, but not one of those beers you listed qualifies as a beer:p[/quote]I really don’t know what I was thinking before I decided to drink them. I don’t like either of them but, wanted to have a few beerz… no matter what & didn’t want to buy any.

They belonged to a friend.:yuk

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1093842”]puking?[/quote]No but feeling like a dead man walking.:thumbdown

Yuck!

A little more literal mixing- in college my dad and his buddies would make Spodie Odies. Really cheap white wine and really cheap beer. Usually Miller, if I remember correctly.

[quote=“vshayes, post: 1093843”]that sucks. :frowning: Im sorry.[/quote]Well, ya live & learn. It’s been some time since last I drank either one of these brews & now I know why.

I used to like Coors Extra Gold untill the hangovers overshadowed the taste of the beer.

Garbage!:thumbdown

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1093845”]Yuck!

A little more literal mixing- in college my dad and his buddies would make Spodie Odies. Really cheap white wine and really cheap beer. Usually Miller, if I remember correctly.[/quote]LOL!!! When I was still in my early 20s I used to buy cases on cases of Milwaukie’s Best just because it was all we could afford.

It shaved years off my life.

Was this in response to the Pirates big home opener win?

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1093844”]I really don’t know what I was thinking before I decided to drink them. I don’t like either of them but, wanted to have a few beerz… no matter what & didn’t want to buy any.

No but feeling like a dead man walking.:thumbdown[/quote]

Maybe you should re-think your friendship status in light of recent events :nod:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1093844”]I really don’t know what I was thinking before I decided to drink them. I don’t like either of them but, wanted to have a few beerz… no matter what & didn’t want to buy any.

No but feeling like a dead man walking.:thumbdown[/quote]

Pump the H2O & eat something salty.

You should listen to Fred…He was in pre-med for six years:p

Actually he’s right, metabolizing alcohol requires an enormous amount of two things:

Water and electrolytes;)

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1093848”]Was this in response to the Pirates big home opener win?[/quote]Missed the game but, that makes me feel like it wasn’t for nothing.:wink:

Long time no see, BTW.:slight_smile:

[quote=“canidae, post: 1093849”]Maybe you should re-think your friendship status in light of recent events :nod:[/quote]LOL! He’s my best man at me wedding.:eek

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1093850”]Pump the H2O & eat something salty.[/quote]+1

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1093847”]LOL!!! When I was still in my early 20s I used to buy cases on cases of Milwaukie’s Best just because it was all we could afford.

It shaved years off my life.[/quote]

I was never much of a beer drinker but the best beer I ever drank was an old milwaukee. I had been working a college event for hours and I was totally drained. I was working the gate and no alcohol was allowed. It was approaching 100 degrees and I was checking coolers. This guy had an old milwaukee in his cooler that was so cold it almost had ice shivers in it. The cop working with me looked at the look on my face and said as long as I don’t see you drink it I don’t care. I stepped around the corner and drained it in about three swallows.:smiley:

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1093851”]You should listen to Fred…He was in pre-med for six years:p

Actually he’s right, metabolizing alcohol requires an enormous amount of two things:

Water and electrolytes;)[/quote]Water & crackers.

Gawd! It’s like prison without the secks!:24::yuk:(

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1093851”]You should listen to Fred…He was in pre-med for six years:p

Water and electrolytes;)[/quote]

Not everyone has gatorade available but I minored in hangover recovery in college.
:24::24::24::24:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1093852”]Missed the game but, that makes me feel like it wasn’t for nothing.:wink:
Long time no see, BTW.:slight_smile:
[/quote]

Well, if it makes you feel any better, Penn Gold + IC Light = me in an eyepatch and actual pirate hat… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to see you too! :slight_smile:

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1093855”]Not everyone has gatorade available but I minored in hangover receovery in college.
:24::24::24::24:[/quote]

I did as well…best years of my life I’ll never remember:D

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1093853”]I was never much of a beer drinker but the best beer I ever drank was an old milwaukee. I had been working a college event for hours and I was totally drained. I was working the gate and no alcohol was allowed. It was approaching 100 degrees and I was checking coolers. This guy had an old milwaukee in his cooler that was so cold it almost had ice shivers in it. The cop working with me looked at the look on my face and said as long as I don’t see you drink it I don’t care. I stepped around the corner and drained it in about three swallows.:D[/quote]In 100 degree weather, ANYTHING’S awesome.:smiley:

It would’ve been the best beer I ever tasted too.

I drank my share of those too. Used to keep a pyramid in my buddy’s basement. His folks were proud.:smiley:

In college we drank what we could get our hands on.

But we preferred Shiner Bock