MM&FF N/A 2V Shootout

i just found out last night that i got invited to the shoot out MM&FF is doing. i didn’t get my application in soon enough when they first started, but they had some people drop out already and now i am in… i am not allowed to say much, so i can’t give you the details till that issue come out… shitty i know… all i will be able to say is whether it was good or bad for me…

aw dood thats fuggin awsome! congrats!

congrates!!! Well…was it good or bad for you? Or has it happened yet?

thanks guys and girls… it hasn’t happened yet. Very VERY soon though… i have to scramble to get some things done and come up with some parts… thankfully i have a shop and a friend that are backing me %100 of the way… all i have to do it rock their stickers… :rock i will give as much info as i can without breaking their rules… wish me luck yall!!

good luck you lucky SOB!! :smiley: :banana :banana :banana

:smiley: i was a lucky SOB to get in. there were alot of people that wanted this badly!!! check it out

http://forums.modulardepot.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51034&perpage=20&highlight=shootout&pagenumber=1

Way to go WHT that is so cool … when is this ??? is it anything like FFW ???

That is fuggin awesome! Congrats dude!

I’d love to be in there after I get the blower on. Wonder if they’ll ever have anything with blown motors up this way?

thanks all!! not its not like FFW T. its closed to the public, you can only bring one person with you to help… so you figure ten cars, two per car, aaahhhhhhh comes out to about 20 people i think… :smiley: anyway… i put in a special liberty chit yesterday and it got denied. they won’t let me off of work. Fuckin Navy!!! :fu my roommate(03/04 cobra shootout runner up) is going to drive my car. we are going to start tearing shit apart tonight and make sure everything is squared away. i wish i could tell you all some more, but i can’t :dunno

i sure am glad that i bought that other car though. i have a feeling my baby will not be driveable when she comes back from Jersey

That sucks that you can’t get off work!

Oh Man Wht that sucks but i wont to know what happens9 when you can ) ive read those in MM&FF for years but never got to see one … But i have been to FFW for the past …oh id say 8 years also Love to watch the mustang race :smiley:

they are still letting my car in the shootout, but i will not be there. steve said it was ok that my roommate/machanic be the driver. its not going to look like my car when it actually gets up there. we got big plans you… going to try to bust out an 11.99 or better :smiley: the only dilema we have is finding a 4.30 gear by this weekend, or even today… anyone near va beach have a 4.30 they can let me borrow??? please… :bow

you should see how many stickers are going to be on the car… my shop alone spent $200 on them… i will take some pictures of it before they take it…

after all this work and rushing to get shit done, I STILL CAN’T GO!!! starting to cry a once in a lifetime chance, and I AM NOT GOING!!!
balling my eyes out

Im So Sorry WHT … a once in a life time chance … But on the good side your car is still gona be there … not alot can brag about that one … and there gona cover your car in stickers ??? well ive seen some of the cars and not all had stickers is that a Got to do thing ??? :dunno :dunno

stickers aren’t bad when you get good deals or even free stuff for having them on my car… there are two that i don’t like, but will let go until after the shootout… i will show you when i post the pics…

we got ALOT accomplished last night… front and rear suspension, and the complete rear end. today we are doing the clutch and some other small things… i am going to try to get some pics up today but i don’t know if i can get ahold of a camera… i will keep you all posted…

oh yeah, i forgot about the 4.30 gear…

i still have to clean her up and have one last talk… i talked to her two days ago and told her she would be going through some changes, to not freak out… shes’ taking it pretty well so far. i still want to give her the pep talk and try to boost her confidence up to run a badass number… :smiley:

what clutch did you go with? how’s it grabbing so far?

deed your a 4v but nice try

[quote=WHT00GT]stickers aren’t bad when you get good deals or even free stuff for having them on my car… there are two that i don’t like, but will let go until after the shootout… i will show you when i post the pics…

we got ALOT accomplished last night… front and rear suspension, and the complete rear end. today we are doing the clutch and some other small things… i am going to try to get some pics up today but i don’t know if i can get ahold of a camera… i will keep you all posted…[/quote]

Way cool i cant wait to see the pics …This is gona be so cool :banana :banana

ill bring your car there. :dunno :banana

Matt now you and Greg now there would be a good race :owned :woot :woot :woot