Moddedmustangs feedback thread

now that its set up, like joe said - we shulod start playing with it and give him feedback.

so do that.

here.

so ill go first.

firstly, congrats on getting it started.

my first ‘feedbacky’ thing is that i am not sure yet, but i think i like the way the posts in threads are displayed here better… connected, instdead of separate boxes for evry post…

Well i done posted over there LOL so im playing to heheheheh :banana :banana

Well, I tried to register over there but all I got was a little red x where the “code” thingy was supposed to be. :dunno :tard

Re: RE: moddedmustangs feedback thread

try it now, it’s working

at first i didnt get a piture either, but when i refreshed it came on…

well i got mine working got a sig and avator the hole 9 yards and have posted a few its GREAT :smiley: :smiley:

Still no worky for mee. I tried refreshing te page and all but still no luck. :dunno

hay Boss keep trying it took me about 10 times before i got mine to take :dunno :dunno

DOOO EEEEEEEET!!!

I wanna be inside the top 10 members that first signed up. :smiley:

You know it’s going to get big eventually, and when it does I can’t wait to have all the n00bs who are member 1132387 tell me it’s supposed to be a forum about Mustangs.

:booze

Go for it 2000 thats way you can keep those NOOBs in line for talking about " Beating the Hondas " :smiley:

[quote=2000Si]DOOO EEEEEEEET!!!

I wanna be inside the top 10 members that first signed up. :smiley:

You know it’s going to get big eventually, and when it does I can’t wait to have all the n00bs who are member 1132387 tell me it’s supposed to be a forum about Mustangs.

:booze[/quote]

Are you sure you’ll find it this time?? :tard

BAH! Vs pm’d me the day joe put the forum up, I just was too busy to remember hte PM was in my inbox.

Uh…she didn’t PM me…guess I’m not loved. :tard

im member #6 :banana

and the site kicks ass

Uh…she didn’t PM me…guess I’m not loved. :tard[/quote]

Me either :dunno :dunno But im still #4 :smiley:

like the new name T… its like “the artist formerly known as tazzy”… now its just a symbol (well, a letter, but you get the point)…

(im #3 :smiley: )

MM.COM SUGGESTION!!!

To avoid becoming another mf.com, would it be possible to MOVE the off topic/racing, etc to the BOTTOM of the forum? Since it is supposed to be tech oriented, keep the tech info ON the top of everything else.

good idea!

[quote=artisan00]like the new name T… its like “the artist formerly known as tazzy”… now its just a symbol (well, a letter, but you get the point)…

(im #3 :smiley: )[/quote]

Well Art i figured it would work after all most call me T on here so it kinda goes together :lol :lol :smiley:

great idea. that way newbs that just want to chat will see tech stuff first, get confused, and go away.