More toys :D

just ordered shocks, struts, subframes and a strut tower brace…

once i get gears and get it all in, itll be a whole new car :smiley: :smiley: (or so i hope?)

[quote=artisan00]just ordered shocks, struts, subframes and a strut tower brace…

once i get gears and get it all in, itll be a whole new car :smiley: :smiley: (or so i hope?)[/quote]

which shocks and struts did you get?

bilstein

let me add to my first post -

toys += 4.10s and a t-lok :gears :banana :smiley: :barf <-- damn i went too fast…

:woot :woot :woohoo

k thats out of my system now

edit: oh wait, i have a v6 :tard hehehe

i want the 4.10s and t-lock. did you go with auburn?

Nice Mods. Your V6 will be a blast to drive once you get them all installed.

no mean to hijack, i got my exhaust fixed by my uncle that drag races his 88 cobra with nos… he welded up the leak and it is soo smooth now. long story short: i want the u/d pulley next followed by gears then wheels/tires :rock

i got the ford t-lok, ive been told its fine for my purpose (not really racing, just having LOTS of fun driving)

i may get the UD pulley as well, wheels are later i guess.

i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait

I cant wait either Art :lol :lol :lol …Im so ready for a new toy ( i do collect mustang have them all over my house) But i cant wait for a full size one :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Just play with your small cars an be done with it.

Really Greg :fu :fu

the stb came today - but the exhasut and subframes were also schedculed today…where are they?!? :frowning:

we will see what happens. ups website claims they are out for delivery… i never heard of two separate ups deliveries in teh same day thugh…

Why your God cant you predict it LOL heheheheh

youd think so but i guess not…anyhow, the stuff did come (whatever was scheduled for friday anyways.) so now im still waiting for rearend and shocks

Ok God im waiting :banana :banana :smiley:

the tips that came with the magnaflow system are so purrdy…hopefully ill have everything by this week :banana

i love the tips on my magnas too! i like them b/c they are from the axle back pretty much so it looks real nice. the one thing i dont like about the tips is that they arent roled so they kinda “disappear” when you look at them form straight behind. o well. it sounds awesome IMO.

yeah i would like if they were rolled but i cant complain - :smiley:

heyblue, do you have any pcitures of yer car after the new system was installed?

no, i havent taken pics since i did my CAI, grill delete, and chin spoiler. ill take some pics soon after the pollen goes away. i washed my car yesterday and it is yellow again :wtf the magnas make the car look better form a side shot. i like how the tips come out under the bumper. it looks sweet IMO.

yeah tahts the view im interested in :smiley:

also any angles are good.

sorry about the pollen - i havent wahsed my car all winter becasue of all the snow and rain… maybe this sunday or next ill give it a go.

our cars probably look pretty similar (didnt know you also had the mach1 jazz up front) now.