Most awkard situation ever!

So… my differential equation teaching assistant… fucked something up in class… It caused me to miss a few extra points on my quiz.

Sooo… me and my friends are walking outside after class… and someone checked an answer which it made me realize he fucked up. So i just said quite loudly… Patrick That stupid FUCKER… turns out he was about 10 feet infront of me… :owned

:o <----- My face. He stopped and gave me a good look… my friends were just trying to hold in their laughter but couldnt. I definatly got owned…

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/ae1dfa8171a93d859f15391c6ce15d81.gif

You should have went for the save, IE: Patrick That stupid FUCKER…gets ALL the hot chicks, DANG! :laughing

lol…

:funnah its always good to try to get the save. lol

LMAO Nice.

I had one of those momets a few weeks ago.

I was in the lab helping out one of the enineers. He was somebody I had never worked with before. He made a crack about something having to do with being careful to follow the rules, and I piped up that “Yeah, otherwise the Northrop Gestapo (sp?) comes to take you away.”

Well, out of the corner of my eye, I see him giving me this really weird look. Kinda like :wtf

Reality startes to crash down around me… What I know about his person:

Name: Thomas
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Skin color: Dark Olive
Nose: Slightly larger

He was Jewish! :o :o

What an asshole I must have looked like. I just pretended to be too stupid to notice, but I wanted to just crawl into a cave somewhere to die for the next several day.

Me <------- :owned

LMAO

Both stories rocked.

why be embarassed it is what you fealt at the time…next time tell him what you think to his face…if he doesn’t like it tell him to pull up his skirt

Yep your gonna have to face him in class again. I wonder if he will apologise to you for the mistake he made. You should apologise too.

I work with a buddy (Matt) in the morning at a printing factory and he hates larry the lazering manager because he is a two faced kiss ass backstabbing SOB. Well he told me that on Tuesday he brought in his video camera and hid it on the desk next to the printers. So he got another guy at work named Bill to stand with him in front of the camera and they started talking shizzile about one of the warehouse accout managers who Larry despises but also envys his position. My Buddy Matt told me that it didn’t take long for larry to overhear the conversation and he joined in full force slaying the guy verbally. Now earlier Matt had put in an inhouse page for the Warehouse Mngr. to come to the lazer print room. As soon as the guy shows up Bob does his patented two face and starts kissing the guys akoli (ass). Well its all on tape and the next one we will setup is for the companies general manager who Bob despises but covets his job also.

As soon as he gets enough on him he is going to burn the tape to DVD and give everyone of the managers a copy. I’ve asked for one so I can laugh at him when I want to vent. :fu larry

One time I was at my friends house and we would shoot the shizzz with the lady next door all the time. Well i haven’t been over for quite some time and when I was leaving, she came out to say hi. I noticed she was pregnant, so I said, “Oh, when’s the baby due”? right at that moment I saw my friend mouthing the word NO!!! and the ladies face scrunched up and she said, FUCK YOU, you DICK! I’m not prEGNANT!! I just kind of studdered for about a half a minute then proseeded with, “Oh, your not that fat” eerrrrr, I mean, ummm, “if you were pregnant, it would be one huge ass baby” grrr, ummm, what I mean …actually… is, “I’ve seen way fatter people then you” doh…then I just stopped and pointed to my truck and said, I’m guna go now. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/70f8de9213594d8ba47d69028f2f62b2.gif

My friend later told me she just started getting huge. I felt so bad I had flowers delivered to her the next day.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :funnah :funnah :funnah :lol :lol :lol

WAY better than my story Boozy! :lol :lol

Re: RE: Most awkard situation ever!

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]One time I was at my friends house and we would shoot the shizzz with the lady next door all the time. Well i haven’t been over for quite some time and when I was leaving, she came out to say hi. I noticed she was pregnant, so I said, “Oh, when’s the baby due”? right at that moment I saw my friend mouthing the word NO!!! and the ladies face scrunched up and she said, FUCK YOU, you DICK! I’m not prEGNANT!! I just kind of studdered for about a half a minute then proseeded with, “Oh, your not that fat” eerrrrr, I mean, ummm, “if you were pregnant, it would be one huge ass baby” grrr, ummm, what I mean …actually… is, “I’ve seen way fatter people then you” doh…then I just stopped and pointed to my truck and said, I’m guna go now. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/70f8de9213594d8ba47d69028f2f62b2.gif

My friend later told me she just started getting huge. I felt so bad I had flowers delivered to her the next day.[/quote]

:funnah