Most creative answer to the janitor

I was talking to someone about this topic today and thought it might inspire some creative answers from you crazy people.

What do you say to the janitor when he’s knockin on the door to come clean and your the only one left in the bathroom?

the person I was talking to thinks any noise is sufficient but I think you’d really wanna let them know your there if yanno what I’m saying :smiley:

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1079913”]I was talking to someone about this topic today and thought it might inspire some creative answers from you crazy people.

What do you say to the janitor when he’s knockin on the door to come clean and your the only one left in the bathroom?

the person I was talking to thinks any noise is sufficient but I think you’d really wanna let them know your there if yanno what I’m saying :D[/quote]

“Not now, Vince!” (He’s our maintenance guy…)
Occupied! Or if I’m feeling worldly…OCCUPADO!!

Of course, after I was done once (and mind, it was only a number 1 but I thought it’d be funny) I did the Jim Carey, “You DO NOT want to go in there!”

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1079914”]“Not now, Vince!” (He’s our maintenance guy…)
Occupied! Or if I’m feeling worldly…OCCUPADO!!

Of course, after I was done once (and mind, it was only a number 1 but I thought it’d be funny) I did the Jim Carey, “You DO NOT want to go in there!”[/quote]Somehow I knew you’d be the first one to post :wink:

Shout “come on in big boy”

Everybody knows janitors are impotent

You definitely have to let him know you’re in there. So, just about anything you yell out should suffice. If you know the guy well, make it something funny for sure. If not, go with something grossly funny.

I would have hated to have disappointed. :slight_smile:

Of course you could always go with"

“Just a second…dropping the last kid off at the pool!”

“Woah! Thar she blows!”

“That wasn’t enough time for me to hide yet!”

I’ll keep thinking…

Your so refined Redlet :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1079918”]I would have hated to have disappointed. :slight_smile:

Of course you could always go with"

“Just a second…dropping the last kid off at the pool!”

“Woah! Thar she blows!”

“That wasn’t enough time for me to hide yet!”

I’ll keep thinking…[/quote]I love you. Marry me :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite is

“I’m gonna be awhile here!”
:24:

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1079919”]Your so refined Redlet :stuck_out_tongue:
I love you. Marry me :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite is

“I’m gonna be awhile here!”
:24:[/quote]

I do! :smiley:

btw…I like that one too…just not for the bathroom. :ninja

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1079920”]I do! :smiley:

btw…I like that one too…just not for the bathroom. :ninja[/quote]aight my friend…I’m off like a prom dress. See ya’ll later :slight_smile:
xoxo

Walk up to him, put your hand on his shoulder, look into his eyes and say
“I am so so very sorry”

or

“Throw in the mop and the plunger!! We got a fighter in stall 2!!!”

(for you females)

"What’s your sign? Oh wait, I see it, mine is “Slippery when wet too”

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1079919”]Your so refined Redlet :stuck_out_tongue:
[/QUOTE]I shall not apologize for my refinery. I keep it well stocked and…

Oh wait… you meant… :willy_nilly:

Okay… I’ll try… Here’s one to yell out top o’ your lungs…

OH SHIT!

That’s all I’ve got right now. :nod:

“wait a minute I am shitting half way through unless you want to clean my shit on the floor”

I’m having a big shit, I’m sure you understand this response is part of your job!

I should not have had the chili dogs or the bean burrito!

Oh No!!!

We have a floater (flush, flush,flush)

funny this comes up I was in the bathroom the other day knock knock I was like yes? he says maintinence I said umm are you serious? Yes …well Im taking a pee youre going to have to wait!!! He was nowhere to be found when I came out and I even hurried for him, the ass! Now really what the hell do they expect you to say!!

Well, knowing it was you, I would have just come in anyway :smiley:

oh youre so kind!!

Well, it would make you mad, wouldn’t it?

well if you could have handed me the TP if you wanted and made yourself useful, and then gave me squirt of soap and handed me a paper towel I think that would have been great :stuck_out_tongue: