Mow the lawn....the poll

lexi’s thread made me think of this…a question to the shavers

would you trust anyone to shave your delicate parts?

I think it would be hot to have another person shave my legs in an intimate…like bubbles, candles, hot bath, and a man type of way. But I’m not sure if it’s be that way for the private area.

But I am going to vote yes I’d trust someone because if I can trust em to shave my legs I can trust em for other areas.

Who wants Buckwheat in a headlock?

I think it would be hot. :nod:

Things are too delicate down there! Would be a bit odd and not even sexy in the slightest way for a guy though.

I think it’s more of a dominance thing…

“Bring the whips and handcuffs. Oh, don’t forget the razor as well”

Yea, I can see that. lol

[quote=“KpAtch3s, post: 1085202”]“Bring the whips and handcuffs. Oh, don’t forget the razor as well”

Yea, I can see that. lol[/quote]

Men like to mark their women… their conquest. That’s one of the many ways to do so.

Do you understand now?

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1085203”]Men like to mark their women… their conquest. That’s one of the many ways to do so.

Do you understand now?[/quote]

Lol, Oh I understood from the beginning. Just thought it would be funny to state it with the whips and such.

No, I wouldn’t want a man to shave my intimate areas, legs or arm pits. I’d find it gross… also invading my personal comfort zone.

Oh hush you. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1085197”]I think it would be hot to have another person shave my legs in an intimate…like bubbles, candles, hot bath, and a man type of way. But I’m not sure if it’s be that way for the private area.

But I am going to vote yes I’d trust someone because if I can trust em to shave my legs I can trust em for other areas.[/quote]

I agree. Up until the last sentence. I just can’t see how having someone else shave you there could be sexy… :dunno:

I would.
And have :24:

maybe

I trim, don’t shave

Doesn’t look good dudes to look like the last turkey in the shop!!

I don’t think trimming has that level of sensuality and trust so I don’t think I would, but I would love to be trusted with the razor for…erm…a lady!

Your avy doesnt go down well in this thread…:ninja

why??

Seems like its peering in expecting some shaving nudity lol :smiley:

:24::24::24:

i said yes… but probably not just anyone… i trust my man. :slight_smile: