Mustang Forum?

:dunno Should I make one?

nah there’s plenty out there. just help someone with theirs if you want to be involved with one

:dunno Wheres the fun in that!
I already own a Dodge Forum
Thinking I’ll make up some Ford/Mustang Forum

what the hell are you talking about? You own a dodge forum?

Yeah, why?

Yeah, thn you can spend all your time over there annoying yourself and leaving us alone. :fu :fu

Wouldn’t you like that :smiley:
Gotta get membah’s first!

In all honesty tho, bashing stangs is no good way to start off. I think Joe and V had the right idea when they started Offtopicz. MM is for teh Stangs and this place is for the fun conversations and flaming. I think they are on the right track all the way. Hell, you know they must be doing something right if MF felt threatened enough by them to think they needed to buy MM out. :smiley:

Did I bash any Stang’s?
Amanda felt threatened that they would buy out Mustang Forums??
Holy shit.
She never said anything on Dodge Forums!!!
She likes MF Better!!

No No No, MF offered to buy out MM in order to eliminate the “competition”. I think mainly b/c the majority of the members here and at MM either are or were at one time members of MF. Make sense?? :dunno

Yes.
But one thing.
What the fuck is MM?
M & M’s Forum?? :lol

Wow, living under a rock for a while?!

www.moddedmustangs.com

Joe’s Mustang site.

Oh.
I’ll pay 4,000 for it!!!

Diggin the fire banner :smiley:

Re: RE: Mustang Forum?

[quote=xXxVampireFreakxXx]Did I bash any Stang’s?
Holy shit.
She likes MF Better!![/quote]

yes… many times.

and you are what, 14 yrs old? time for a reality check bro. it takes a lot of real life exprerience to know what will and wont work out. a 14 yr old who doesnt own a mustang, thinks ford sucks, etc. will not create a popular, informative mustang/ford forum. there are so many out there that you must create the most leading edge, informative, attractive, fun, and friendly site to stay on top. you are not leading edge. you have no useful information when it comes to cars/engines. you are a turn off. you kill any positive atmosphere, you have pissed off many members with your ignorant/thoughtless posts.

:owned

Just me, I like xXxVampireFreakxXx. I don’t think he should start a Mustang site.

[quote=AtlanticBlue99][quote=xXxVampireFreakxXx]Did I bash any Stang’s?
Holy shit.
She likes MF Better!![/quote]

yes… many times.

and you are what, 14 yrs old? time for a reality check bro. it takes a lot of real life exprerience to know what will and wont work out. a 14 yr old who doesnt own a mustang, thinks ford sucks, etc. will not create a popular, informative mustang/ford forum. there are so many out there that you must create the most leading edge, informative, attractive, fun, and friendly site to stay on top. you are not leading edge. you have no useful information when it comes to cars/engines. you are a turn off. you kill any positive atmosphere, you have pissed off many members with your ignorant/thoughtless posts.[/quote]

like rick james says, “yyyyeeeaaaahhhhh”

no thats little john :dunno lol

same thing :smiley:

same thing :D[/quote]

Actually, to be ebonically correct, it is Lil’ John
j/k