Mustang Fourms?

i tried to be nice and go back to MM and post some stuff… nothing has changed. you try to post your opinion and some little bitch has to try and whore your shit up…

i thought my comeback was pretty good too…

http://www.mustangforums.com/m_606174/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#607341

i was just reading through that post lol. and then i was like, “way to go… ducky… lol” yea i dont like A LOT of the MF members but there is a group of good tech people there still.

[quote=WHT00GT]i tried to be nice and go back to MM and post some stuff… nothing has changed. you try to post your opinion and some little bitch has to try and whore your shit up…

i thought my comeback was pretty good too…

http://www.mustangforums.com/m_606174/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#607341[/quote]

I havent been over there for like ages

i still venture through the uncharted forest every once in a while.

damnit, he didn’t come back with a smart ass comment. i had to be nice again… :tard

oh, and whats up with the ride of the month bullshit. they keep nominating the same people… they need some creativity over there… anyway, i nominated you Joe

they SAY joe isnt eligable… but I know he is. I just Pm that mod and asked wtf was up.

haha… Im a DORK- joe hasnt excepted yet-- thats why! lol

joe has my vote

Re: RE: Mustang Fourms?

Only one is the same, Obsol3te :dunno …and ROTM ROCKS!!! :rock

By the way, if Joe doesn’t except his nomination, he can’t get in the voting. There’s only one spot left. tic toc

damnit joe, hurry your ass up.

Nominate this :fu j/k

Damit Joe, they just filled up! Damn, I hope your car is faster then you are, pffft! :lol

Joe’s probably on :hump or in :gears one of his rides :rofl

Why would you say these bad things about MF.com… they would never do anytihng like that… :rofl

crap! lol… he was too busy at work today! :frowning:

by the way, its “accept” not “excpet”

accept means to agree with [something or someone]
excpet means to make a special case for

:dunno

:dunno[/quote]

nice post whore bag. how about you stay out of my thread if it isn’t related to the topic. :asshole :smiley:

:dunno[/quote]

nice post whore bag. how about you stay out of my thread if it isn’t related to the topic. :asshole :D[/quote]

well, damn, sorry :wtf

you always take things so seriously. thats why people tend to mess with you more than they normally would… no hard feeling brotha