Mustang Or F-150?

Okay, I am curious. What do yall think is better? A 1990/91Ford Mustang 5.0, or a 1991 Ford F-150 4x4 Lariat XLT?? My brother has a shitty 1991 Ford F-150 4x4 Lariat XLT that he is going to -try- to fix. And he currently owns a 1991 Ford Mustang 5.0 He said that when me and my sister turn 15, he might give us one. Here’s the type of car he owns, it’s not his pic though, I found this on Google-

I’m only asking kuz I was wanting to know what would be a better vehicle to have. I don’t remember the exact year of the car, it’s either 90 or 91 though.

im a truck guy mostly but i dont like the early 90’s F-150. but i would take the notch if i were you.

neither. get a Ford Ranger :smiley:

I wouldnt even have to think about it… go for the mustang… and if its a notch… thier hard to find in good shape…[size=7]MUSTANG[/size]

Stang hands down.

Da :tard

get a 2000 cobra r :booze

don’t you post one of these every month? so far you brother has promised you what?.. a dodge truck, a neon, and now these cars… :dunno

Re: RE: Mustang Or F-150??

Sure. You got the money to give me??

:cheer

Sure. You got the money to give me??[/quote]

not yet :smiley:

Coming from a Mustang owner, definitely a Mustang. Plus, other than my year, i LOVE 87-93 notch’s.

I say you should get you a old ass neon. Make a wing and body kit from milk cartons and juice boxes you get with your school lunch. Then get a pimp ass Kraco stereo (the one with 2 knobs).
Some spinner hubcaps and a fart pipe from auto zone. Oh, make sure to put a big ass nawz sticker on it. That car would fit you pretty well. :fu

NAWWWWWZ PRESS THAT BUTTON!

maybe this is just cuz i live in ny where the driving age is a LOT higher than 15… but i dont think a 15 year old should have either one of those… maybe a go cart for starters…

:smiley:

(ps im kidding around… though i am serious about 15 being to early for anyone to be driving, let alone cars like those… nothing personal sniper…)

No offense taken man. I flipped my 4-wheeler a few weeks ago :lol

[quote=redsMULLT1]I say you should get you a old ass neon. Make a wing and body kit from milk cartons and juice boxes you get with your school lunch. Then get a pimp ass Kraco stereo (the one with 2 knobs).
Some spinner hubcaps and a fart pipe from auto zone. Oh, make sure to put a big ass nawz sticker on it. That car would fit you pretty well. :fu[/quote] :rock

i will take the stang if you dont want it

Fedex or Ebay? :dunno

just put it a manilla envelope. if its has weight reduction maybe it can get away with just one stamp :smiley: