330’ … 4.743
1/8 … 7.357
MPH … 94.09
1000’ … 9.600
1/4 … 11.471
MPH … 120.58

and a slow-mo of the launch:

http://www.modularpowerhouse.com/forums/videos/launch.wmv

hosting courtesy of modularpowerhouse.com, they tuned the car. thread can be seen here: http://www.modularpowerhouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13959

times on the stock longblock (minus cams) & stock clutch

That’s freakin nice man. One of these days I may be able to do that.

that camera person was AWESOME :banana

Yeah! Yeah babe? Is that what you say?

Joe, thoose runs, :rock :kneel :woohoo :bow

i like your boost gauge (if tahts what that little gauge on the pillar was, the one on the bottom) … i like when its goes abck and forth like that :slight_smile:

btw is there any reason when you hit 5th it didnt stay up?, it sorta went up, then eased down then up again. or were you done running at that point

ran through the traps at the top of 4th, shifted into 5th to slow down

Nice runs, Joe.

Isn’t it funnah how other cars look like they’re standing still next to you?

attention whore, plain and simple. I mean, seriously, why would someone be THAT proud of a mustang that just totally throws down? I mean just totally kicks ass?? What’s the big deal??

Me, for one, if I ran an 11.47 at 120 plus, I’d keep it to myself and wouldn’t tell a soul. Nope, not me.

this is what Jose does to other cars>>>>>>>>>>>> :hump

SCHWING!!! :rock

and you all must know that I am joking with Joe. I’d be all over it if it was mine. drool

Very cool, and yes, the camera wooo-man was awesome. :gears

yay! :banana

Yeah! Yeah babe? Is that what you say?

Joe, thoose runs, :rock :kneel :woohoo :bow[/quote]

yep… that was me… lol…

nice vid joe

Haha. I like how you say… “YEAH!!” lol. That was so cute.

Joe, your car is SO badass. If we ever have a meet, and V lets me… pleassssse take me for a ride in it. lol. I’ll probably never get in a stang as cool as that.

Dayum man nice runs… your car sounds sweet… what kind of exhaust do you have?? :rock :rock

btw nice camera man/woman you got there joe :banana

Re: RE: MY 11.4 veedeo

thanks, its flowmaster 40 series mufflers and mac prochamber & longtube headers

Joe, your car is SO badass. If we ever have a meet, and V lets me… pleassssse take me for a ride in it. lol. I’ll probably never get in a stang as cool as that.[/quote]

you better watch out V, seems like you have some competition… :smiley:

Nice runs Joe… :smiley:

Why did it look like your speedo Cluster lights just kicked in after you past the traps?

Joe, your car is SO badass. If we ever have a meet, and V lets me… pleassssse take me for a ride in it. lol. I’ll probably never get in a stang as cool as that.[/quote]

I wouldnt mind at all… :slight_smile:

you better watch out V, seems like you have some competition… :D[/quote]

Oh shush! I <3 V-- she’s one of the coolest mustang girls I know!

Of course I wouldn’t ever go in the car if she didn’t want me to, or hell, she could go too. I’ll be wiggin out over how fast the car is to even think about anything else. haha.