My bet's looking better and better

[ATTACH=full]4703[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]4705[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]4704[/ATTACH]

long way to go in the season, more of a horses man myself , good luck though:)

When did you put that on?? With Leicester’s next 6-7 games, they could decide your bet

[QUOTE=“Republican, post: 404389, member: 1048”]When did you put that on?? With Leicester’s next 6-7 games, they could decide your bet[/QUOTE]
Put it on just a handful of games in. I agree though, next month will make or break it.

Leicester’s run now is a bit like Southampton two years ago. Extremely easy fixtures until December, then the traditional top 5 (ManU, ManC, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool) come in and ruin everything.

Luck of fixtures really. If you look at the games they haven’t even played a serious opponent other than Arsenal who trashed them 5 - 2. But I do expect Leicester to be in the top 10 at this point.

United
Swansea
Chelsea
Everton
Liverpool
Man City
Bournemouth
Tottenham

I mean, in these fixtures running up to 13 Jan, I’d expect Leicester to move down quite a lot. Maybe win against Bournemouth and draw Swansea and Chelsea, the rest are a loss.

[QUOTE=“Cameronism, post: 404435, member: 5270”]Leicester’s run now is a bit like Southampton two years ago. Extremely easy fixtures until December, then the traditional top 5 (ManU, ManC, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool) come in and ruin everything.

Luck of fixtures really. If you look at the games they haven’t even played a serious opponent other than Arsenal who trashed them 5 - 2. But I do expect Leicester to be in the top 10 at this point.

United
Swansea
Chelsea
Everton
Liverpool
Man City
Bournemouth
Tottenham

I mean, in these fixtures running up to 13 Jan, I’d expect Leicester to move down quite a lot. Maybe win against Bournemouth and draw Swansea and Chelsea, the rest are a loss.[/QUOTE]
They’re at home to Utd, Swansea are poor at the minute, we know Chelsea are a Jekyll & Hyde team, Everton can be atrocious when they want (so can Liverpool), City, well, so they can actually, Bournemouth are Bournemouth and Spurs are Spurs. There is points to be picked up there, just how many is going to decide whether they can genuinely compete for Europe.

@Cameronism[/USER] [USER=1048]@Republican if they can pick up 10-12 points from that run I’ll be happy. I don’t need them to win the league, 4th will suffice :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=“Allegrif, post: 404447, member: 1”]@Cameronism[/USER] [USER=1048]@Republican if they can pick up 10-12 points from that run I’ll be happy. I don’t need them to win the league, 4th will suffice :p[/QUOTE]
I like them to win the league but it ain’t going to happen. . .

Quite happy with the Man Utd result.

So this is why he left.

Fucker won thousands

don’t mind the bump was just browsing his latest posts

wish we could turn back time
to the good old daaaaays

i think this is an issue both progressives and reactionaries can agree on

TWO FUCKING YEARS NEARLY

i don’t see the issue i’ve seen forum bumps of 15-20 years.

But not here. Don’t do it again, punk.

You’re really urging me…

If I ever go out I’m going out with a bang. Watch those 2003 threads!