My bum hurts

:24::24::ninja…no seriously it hurts… i’ve been sitting on my arse on the floor with this laptop on the coffee table doing all the updates and shit you do to a new laptop.:nod::yuk

i thought you meant…nevermind:ninja

You need to get up off that floor and stretch and walk now and again.

I am sure someone would give it a good massage for you.

welcome to the rest of your life.

It sucks getting old :smiley:

And you are not even there yet. Just imagine how you will feel when you are my age. :smiley:

At least you still have feeling in yours :willy_nilly:

[quote=“skyblue, post: 1078754”]i thought you meant…nevermind:ninja[/quote]:24:…i was right along on that ride too as i typed it and i thought oh well…lmao

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1078755”]You need to get up off that floor and stretch and walk now and again.[/quote]i have but it isn’t working, i need more fat on my bum.too bad i can’t sit on my boobs.
:ninja:D:24:

[quote=“333halfabeast, post: 1078756”]I am sure someone would give it a good massage for you.[/quote]…he’d probably complain about him giving me the laptop and say i am spoiled:D

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1078757”]welcome to the rest of your life.

It sucks getting old :smiley:

And you are not even there yet. Just imagine how you will feel when you are my age. :D[/quote]…one word…botox.:D…or should i say buttox

[quote=“canidae, post: 1078758”]At least you still have feeling in yours :willy_nilly:[/quote]lmao…yeah i’m going through the stages of sitting too long pain now…its working its way up my back…so i think the legs should go first…i’m sitting cross legged so i’m surprised my legs haven’t gone to sleep yet. lmao Good thing i won’t be on much tomorrow. got a lot of running around to do

numb bum sucks arse:thumbdown

:24::24::24:

Tell him you will make it up to him.

aussie aussie aussie

oi oi oi

asses are donkeys

Beef jerky and chewin tobbaccy:yuk

:thumbup:D…yeah that could work as its a win win situation. lmao

…English yes…few of us on here…loads of fun:D:nod:

[quote=“StarringEmma, post: 0”]vegemite… :yuk[/quote]yummy on toast:nod:

No, but I’ll keep an eye out

Vegemite and avocado on toast is :thumbup

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1078766”]No, but I’ll keep an eye out

Vegemite and avocado on toast is :thumbup[/quote]
ooooh avocado…i’ll have to try that:nod:

Its yummo. The saltiness of the vegemite really compliments the avocado.

omg if my avocados were ripe right now, i’d be trying it:nod::thumbup

Ever try Green Goddess avacado dressing? Not bad. It’s pretty much just a blend of pureed avacado & ranch dressing w/ onions.

Not too much more to it but, it’s fairly tasty.:nod:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1078770”]Ever try Green Goddess avacado dressing? Not bad. It’s pretty much just a blend of pureed avacado & ranch dressing w/ onions.

Not too much more to it but, it’s fairly tasty.:nod:[/quote]

Dont know if we have that here in Oz. I’ve heard of Ranch dressing, but dont know what it actually is…

What is it?

I love how we have gotten from a numb bum to avocados and dressing:24:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1078770”]Ever try Green Goddess avacado dressing? Not bad. It’s pretty much just a blend of pureed avacado & ranch dressing w/ onions.

Not too much more to it but, it’s fairly tasty.:nod:[/quote]
sounds good, i’ll have to check for it and see if we get it here

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1078771”]Dont know if we have that here in Oz. I’ve heard of Ranch dressing, but dont know what it actually is…

What is it?

I love how we have gotten from a numb bum to avocados and dressing:24:[/quote]:24: lmao…sort of gross really. :ninja:24: