My Friday is looking up!

I am armed with Pringles and a Gatorade. And I drove myself. John usually drives places, so I don’t get to very often. I have this notion that I don’t like it, but I LOVE it! My car’s a stick, and I drive so much better alone. It’s just so therapeutic for me. Even if it only takes two minutes to get to the gas station.

good for you

:smiley: Yummy saltiness!

No it’s not. I asked John to check my email earlier to see if an assignment went through to a teacher. I didn’t get a reply from John so I thought there was nothing important. I just now found an email from my teacher saying the assignment didn’t go through! It’s too late to fix now!

URGH!!!

lol, my friday has been hilarious, some kid keeps calling me threatening to beat me up.

That made me feel a little better. At least I’m not facing potential bodily harm

LOL, he aint gonna do shit, he’s calling and harrassing me from another state.

I said potential for the first part of what you just said, but if he’s in another state… yeah. right

lol, I wish he was here, I feel like fighting someone now.

you and me both. head down to mississippi, why don’t ya

lol, I might just go into town and pick a fight with someone, it’s been too long I had any fun.

I need to invest in a punching bag. I can’t wait to have a house with a garage so I can hang one of the big heavy ones up and go to town anytime I feel like it!

I took mine down the other day since I’m moving, I’ve had hours of enjoyment with that thing.

I used to babysit for a program that taught single mothers skills to help them get well paying jobs. Anyhow, one night only one lady showed up and didn’t bring her kid. So the other girl I worked with and I got to do a self defense course and actually hit the pads the people were holding. It felt soooooo good to actually hit something.

you should start doing MMA.

They do something on campus with that, but I’m not sure what exactly. I think when I move I’m going to find somewhere and take lessons. Besides, as a girl, it’s never a bad thing to have some sort of knowledge about fighting, right?

of course it’s never bad, Women’s MMA is getting really popular now.

I just need to figure out where I’m moving…