My fuggin car is gone!

I woke up this morning to no car!!! I knew I heard something outside last night but I didn’t think anything of it. I call the cops and they say its been fuggin repo’ed!! I ask who has it and he said, " Uhhh, man I forget whos got it" Well just fuggin great. I WENT FUGGIN BALLISTIC!!! Considering that I am staring at the past 5 payment receipts I have a damn good reason to be. I have to wait until 10 to call a bank that opens at 8… its in California so I can’t just go over and ask em WTF is goin on. They can’t repo a car that your payments are current on can they??? I know they can’t but am I missing something here??? Oh!!! And to futher my awesome luck of the month, I had a jobsite call me today wanting me to drive a truck for them, but I had to tell em I couldn’t get there because of car troubles…

[b] I SMELL A FUGGIN LAWSUIT BREWIN!!!! [/b]

RE: MY FUGGIN CAR IS GONE!!!

Damn mang…that sucks…thats not right either.

Do you have insurance? I’ve heard of them repo’ing the car if you dont hold your full coverage insurance as per the contract. And some of them have to be a certain deductible too…my car has to be at $500, but I tried to get it at $1000 and they caught it.

Keep us posted!!! I’d be crying right now!!

i smell it too… :wtf

Ooohh I’m so pissed!!! I have insurance, Nationwide. My deductable is $250.

The reason they did it was because I apparently have owed $35 on top of my other payments… so they repoed my shit for $35 fuckin dollars. Not $35 each month… just $35… that was delinquent for about 6 months and I was never told of it.

Now they are talking about how I am going to have to get it refinanced and all kinds of shit… I have been good with this bank, I did miss a couple when I was between the military and a job, but I caught that up. I’ve paid off 3 other loans through them and never missed one payment, was never late on those either.

If I knew this shit was gonna happen I would have burned that fucker to the ground.

The really shitty thing is… I just had new tags put on, paid my insurance, and dropped a car payment on it… SATURDAY.

when can you get it back?

I dunno, I guess whenever I get it refinanced. In Califuckinfornia…

Oh… the day got waaaay better as of 5 minutes ago…

Teh job site that wanted me to drive for them today… I called them to let them know I could be there in the morning ready to drive… they tell me Oh… we filled that position… GGGAAAAAWWWWDAAAMNNNIT!!!

Why me??? :dunno

If they never told you about that $35 a lawyer would do you a ton of good right now man. I would look into it.

Ok… I just got off the phone with them again. I’m going to get my personal shit out of the car and see how bad they messed it up. My driveway is white gravel and there are a few hella big speed bumps down the road… there is white gravel strown 3 to 4 feet past the speed bumps and big ass gouges on them… if everything is cool, I’ll have it back by this weekend… if its all fucked up, then its lawyer time FO SHO!

OUCH! I cant believe they would spend all that money and risk of not receiving the rest of the money you owe them. They never get what you owe them. All that for just $35??? I guess in this case your good history with them hurt you…they know you’ll do what you have to keep your credit right and pay all of their fees.

I’d ask for copies of certified letters that they sent you stating they were going to take action. I don’t think they can just repo your car with no warning. It seems like they would call you or something!! Shit my loan place calls me when I’m 6 days late…and they don’t even put a late charge on there until its 10!!

Unfortunatly in most states, they don’t have to call you or let you know if they are going to repo your car. If they wanted to be real pricks, they could just repo your car for being late on one payment. All they have to do is prove that there was a breech of contract. i.e. late payment

Here is some good info http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/autos/carrepo.htm

your nuts if you don’t see/talk to a Lawyer, as fr as i’m concerned your being scamed.oh the guys who took the car are going to want some money to.ass holes

I’m debating the lawyer. They really wouldn’t let me look the car over very well, but I could see liquid streaks coming from the front end where the dust from the parking lot settled on it. I do believe that is a busted radiator. :wtf

I hope not.

I’ve had the misfortune of having my van repo’ed years ago. They messed it up bad! I went to get it the very next day…and Tim is right…I was like 17 days late. Anyway, I had to get some steering bar replaced along with the alignment, not to mention the 2 tires they put gouges in and dents right about the tires. They don’t care what shape the car is in. They just want to get the hell outta dodge when the go to take a car. They cant risk getting shot at!!!

if they wouldn’t let you see what damage was you know they fucked up $35 bucks i’d get a lawyer and take them to court ther is no fucking way they would get a dime out of me untill it went before a Judge.

Ok… everything has been worked out for the most part. I’m gettin my shit back tomorrow.

That’s good to hear, what will you do if there is damage?

Try to control my rage will be #1. Then I will kindly ask for it to be fixed… then the lawsuits will fly. I have talked with my lawyer. He got me out of some serious shit back in the day and I know he can mess these guys up pretty good.

Awesome. Well good luck man, hope nothings wrong, but you know how they are…Good luck though.

I had the same fucking thing happen to me with a credit card. I pay my payments online and they said that 3 months earlier I didnt make enough of a payment, when I payed EXACTLY what it said online… so they canceled the card!! I was PISSED!!! But wtf can I do. OHH, And to add to it, when they called me, they told me that I just needed to pay 20 dollars and it would be caught up… I was like , ok, here is my bank info, go ahead and take 200 and that will include this months payment… well… then 2 weeks later that is when I got the letter stating they canceled my card. Aint that screwed up!!! I was pissed!