My Great Dane bit me!

We were playing and it was a accident, but DAAAYYUUUMMM!!! That shit fuckin hurt!!! Only 1 tooth punctured but that shit went deep. Now my arm is all sore. Still love her though! :smiley:

:funnah That sounds so funny coming from you! :rofl
BTW, we are trying to get Cheyenne pregant. Have you ever seen Kevins pit bull? Oooohhh. Nice lookin dog. Them 2 would have some awesome looking dogs together. :smiley:

[quote=lemon]
(mental note: dont fuck with reds… )[/quote]
Mental note: Don’ fuck with Reds dog.

Here is a pic of my flop eared Dane. Boo.

thats a great dane ?? all the ones ive seen have a bigger head…or is he/she a diff breed of Dane ?? i want another dog. id like to get either a Pit or a Rott. maybe a Shepherd or Boxer…i want something i can roughhouse with.

reds… it looks like its thinking: " yeah, i dare you to tell me to move…" :cool

Re: RE: My Great Dane bit me!!!

haha

Yeah she is a full blooded Dane. I think her head looks small because her ears aren’t cropped. She looks like a big ass hound dog. Very very high maintenace.

[quote=Mrs Behavin]:funnah That sounds so funny coming from you! :rofl
BTW, we are trying to get Cheyenne pregant. Have you ever seen Kevins pit bull? Oooohhh. Nice lookin dog. Them 2 would have some awesome looking dogs together. :D[/quote]

Why does that sound funny? I love my Boo dog. :smiley: Shes a pain in the ass but you gotta love her.

im not a big dog fan. but you have a great looking dog. i had a few miss haps with dogs when i was a kid. my neighbors german shepard got out and was chasing me all around the neighborhood. only thing that saved me was i had a football in my hand and threw it and he went after that and then there was my buddys dog that bit me in the ankle and wouldnt let go. so that hurt alot.

Nice dog Red, she seems like she is mixed with lab tho. I’m not an expert so I believe you when you say shes full blooded. :smiley: