My Hot Car

Oh yes, you know you wanna have anal sex with me in this hot car.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2053048

I am selling the car!

arent you 14?

Money my friend, You can be any age to earn money.
Heres how this works-

Me+Job+Allowance+Birthday Money+Christmas Money= Shit loads of money

Plus I have parents

I smell BS.

I don’t care what you do to make money, christmas and birthday money isn’t going to total a whole hell of a lot, and a job isn’t going to pay you more than 7.50 an hour.

You’re 14, what dealer in their right mind would finance a 14 year old a car in the first place?

and besides that, those pictures are 2 months old, and the car appears to be plated. Who’s pictures did you steal?

Stop making stupid shit up already.

Sniff Sniff…

I smell…

[cough]BULLSHIT!!![/cough] http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/bs.gif

I went to school with MANY kids who had VERY wealthy parents and when they were all 14, yeah, thier parents would spend buttloads of money on them. But it was all on junk like ATVs and dirtbikes or Go-karts, Jet-skis. Shit like that. No parent in thier right mind would buy thier 14 year old a car, let alone a sports cars with a decent amount of H.P… Besides, first it was a red Dodge pickup that was still on the lot, then it was a blue Dodge pickup that your brother “gave” you now its the SRT-4. :wtf

Technically, it is not mine >.> Right now its my brothers gf’s car. But when she gets her new car… :smiley: Then I’m gonna sell it and get assloads of cash :smiley:

And my brother is 22

Re: RE: My Hot Car.

Sorry to break it to ya but it doesnt work that way. In order to sell it, first you have to but it. And if you buy it just to sell, you had better get it for an ungodly low price, which I doubt. Not to mention trying to find a buyer who will pay the higher price. Sorry to tell ya, but if your tryin to make “buttloads of cash” An um modded SRT-4 is not the way to go. You need to be into high end cars or restored classics. I dont think the market iwill be very high for used 4 cyl sports cars.

If it’s not yours why would they give you the car to sell it? That makes no sense. I’ll bet SHE’S going to sell it to buy a new car for herself.

exactly. unless you are some 14 yr-old college grad business salesman, who would give you their car to sell and make “buttloads of cash” i doubt someone will walk up and buy a used sports car for i dunno, 10k cash? they would write a check and make sure that there is a paper trail monitoring the transaction

[quote=Bossman351]

Sorry to break it to ya but it doesnt work that way. In order to sell it, first you have to but it. And if you buy it just to sell, you had better get it for an ungodly low price, which I doubt. Not to mention trying to find a buyer who will pay the higher price. Sorry to tell ya, but if your tryin to make “buttloads of cash” An um modded SRT-4 is not the way to go. You need to be into high end cars or restored classics. I dont think the market iwill be very high for used 4 cyl sports cars.[/quote]

Soo…I WON’T get assloads of cash?? :wtf That sucks :frowning:

Not trying to break your spirit dude. Theres nothing wrong with optimism but you have to be realistic at the same time otherwise youre just dreaming.

Its ok dude. HEY EVERYONE, LOOK WAT SAJ MADE ME!

http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/9678/sigdodgesniper7nl.jpg

SO SEXY!

Sweet!! Now QUICKLY!!! Go replace Willy Wonka with that new one. :lol

Hold on! :lol I also must get my screen name changed. As you can see, I’m no longer Viper-GTS

yes you are still viper-gts

:agree

No you are now a homo