My neighbor hit my car!

WTF IS HE BLIND OR SOEMTHING! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE A CAR IN THE DAY TIME! LEARN TO DRIVE~~~!!! ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHh!

He backed his stupid slow pos 350z into my Audi. Got a BIG DENT aND paint straches on the side of the car.

:nuts he is lucky my dad wont let me outside…

that sucks man, trust me, i feel your pain. Glad it wasnt the mach tho

that sucks, people are stupid.

if hes nice, sue for the value of the car when purchased, and any modifications…

if hes not, sue him for double of the amount above…

:dunno

that sucks. Sorry to hear about that. But like they said, luckily it wasnt the mach… i would have to cry. I have seen a shit ton of accidents lately that all have mustangs involved!!

Kind of ruins your day, dont it? I wouldnt know whether to go off on him or cry.

Sorry to hear Bro! At least it wasn’t the Mach.

Ahhh, you’ll get the rice fixed :rofl

Sorry to hear it man.

I’m in tears, literally, right now because driving home tonight someone LAUNCHED an egg at my car and it left a huge spiderweb dent (10 inches from the exact same thing that happend last summer) and scraped down to the metal above my drivers side rear wheel.

I’m so beyond upset right now man. But I guess my damage is petty to yours. Still hurts though.

Re: RE: MY NEIGHBOR HIT MY CAR!

[quote=04ShakinSteed]Sorry to hear Bro! At least it wasn’t the Mach.

Ahhh, you’ll get the rice fixed :rofl[/quote]

lmao that german machine isnt rice. before your procharger it would give your car a run for its money :banana

:needpics

lmao i broke the cord to my camera i cant upload pictures

[quote=slo6banger]Sorry to hear it man.

I’m in tears, literally, right now because driving home tonight someone LAUNCHED an egg at my car and it left a huge spiderweb dent (10 inches from the exact same thing that happend last summer) and scraped down to the metal above my drivers side rear wheel.

I’m so beyond upset right now man. But I guess my damage is petty to yours. Still hurts though.[/quote]

Wow! That really sucks hun. Sorry to hear it. Go find them and kick their asses!

You should sneak out of the house at night and piss in his gastank. That’s what I would do anyway. :dunno