My song

Hey my name is Levi Ryan and I a singer. Here’s one of my songs.

Hold on

V1 I’m sitting alone now, here been for a while. Been fighting since let’s goin let it simmer. You said I’ve been distant but I don’t listen. Don’t give up on me let’s try to work it out.

Hook
You don’t want to lose me so hold on to me. It feels like your loosing grip of so…

Chorus
So hold on to me, So hold on to me And I never let go. IF you expect to fall I never let go of this hold. So hold on.

V2 I heard you were cheating I acussed you right away. You said I hurt you well you hurt me too. I leave to get relief I ended up with grief.

what style of music? seems kinda pop-ish lyrically

It is but more slower than most pop songs

thats all for the verse? thats a short song giirl. nodz

I’m not a girl I’m a guy genis

-sticks out tongue-

Oh! sorry, then yer a dood with a girly name! : P

Boom does have a point there.

A gay guy obviously seeing she sent me a PM asking what to do if you’re too shy to ask a guy out!

oK. Peter your a lying piece of crap.
1 I’m not gay
2 This is a friend of mine name but she gave it to me because i can’t use my old one
3 I have a girlfriend

Mad as hell,
Levi Ryan

Tara, we dont need any name calling. Just cause you got a girly name, doesnt mean you can push us around. snickers

[quote=“Tara, post: 314527”]oK. Peter your a lying piece of crap.
1 I’m not gay
2 This is a friend of mine name but she gave it to me because i can’t use my old one
3 I have a girlfriend

Mad as hell,
Levi Ryan[/quote]

Why can’t you use your old name, whatever that might be?

[quote=“Tara, post: 314527”]oK. Peter your a lying piece of crap.
1 I’m not gay
3 I have a girlfriend

Mad as hell,
Levi Ryan[/quote]

I’m a lying piece of crap? Pot, kettle and black springs instantly to mind! Why do you feel the need to keep sending people on here random PMs anyway? I know a few other people who have recieved them from you.

For the last time, my name is Levi

There is an option to change your name in the CP. Change your name to Levi…Tara! Bwahahahahahaha!

Just got another random PM from this Tara/ Levi person, apparently I am jealous of him/her/it!:24:

Look I don’t have time tell me how to change my username

Go into cp its in there.

Hey Tara, is that a picture of you in your avatar? If it is then you are one hot chica!!

Tara gave it to me yesterday and I thought hey she so hot I can use this. I’ll tell her you said that she’ll be fallered.

Hey hook me up with the chick in that avatar. :bates: