My wasted morning!

I’ll go ahead and post the email I sent to time warner which essentially summarized my morning.

[FONT=Arial]Hello,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Name: ----[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Address: ----[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Phone: ----[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Act Number: ----[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I have attempted for the past 2 hours to get through so somebody that can help me with my issue. Let me start from the beginning.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I am unable to login to PayXpress bill pay online. I have tried to request my password through e-mail, also resulting in failure. I have tried to re-register, which it will not let me do since my account is already registered. So here is where the phone call trail starts.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]1 - I called the technical service desk and spoke with Billing. They insisted this was an internet technical problem and transferred me to high speed technical support.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]2 – High speed technical support insisted this was a billing problem and transferred me to billing.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]3 – Billing once again insisted this was a high speed technical support issue, and they transferred me back to tech support.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]4 - High speed technical support INSISTED this was a billing problem and gave me a direct phone number and a ticket # to call for my local support office for billing and ask for a supervisor.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]5 – I called the number they gave me (614-487-7766), this number took me to “time warner cable high-speed online support.” Despite knowing that this wasn’t billing, I went through the menu and talked to someone. I asked for a supervisor. I was asked why, and told them the above. Turns out this wasn’t the number for billing, it was the number for high speed technical support. So the gentleman I spoke to this time gave me another number to call, which was supposed to direct me to billing.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]6 – I called the number he had given me (877-317-7766) and it took me directly back to time warner high speed online support. This is where I gave up and thought I would give e-mail a try.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]As you can probably tell, I am very frustrated after being bounced back and forth between billing and tech support 6 times. To summarize, I would merely like to be able to login to https://payxpress.timewarnercable.com/mid-ohio/Controller/Go?Event=WSC:DISPLAY_LOGON and pay my bill. PLEASE help me do so.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Sincerely,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kevin [/FONT]

that sucks, but why dont you just call billing and pay over the phone?

it sucks when they’re cheap like that. maybe someone would be so kind to hack into the site and get your account for you? :dunno

Eventually I did. But I want this resolved because I like to pay all my bills online.