My wife just sent me a text

I don’t know how she made it to be 49 in the South without being stung by a wasp but today was her first time experience of being stung.

Just got my first ever wasp sting. Sob!

I called her on the phone and figured out she didn’t mean sob as in crying.:24::24:

LOL I hate bees and wasps

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1092665”]I don’t know how she made it to be 49 in the South without being stung by a wasp but today was her first time experience of being stung.

I called her on the phone and figured out she didn’t mean sob as in crying.:24::24:[/quote]
I remeber mine walking to an interveiw and it got me on my nose so i was crying haha and my mascara wasnt warter proof so i looked like a panda haha it hurts got stung by a bee :frowning: that kills

so how the interview whent that on your nose?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I would go to the hospital if I was ever stung again. :frowning:

It was good I got the job im working there still haha

I have been stung many times by wasps, yellowjackets, bees & even hornets. Hornets are the worst. I just was surprised my wife has never been stung before.

You most have sweet blood! :slight_smile:

I have always spent a lot of time outside.

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1092665”]I don’t know how she made it to be 49 in the South without being stung by a wasp but today was her first time experience of being stung.

I called her on the phone and figured out she didn’t mean sob as in crying.:24::24:[/quote]
i just finished mowing my lawn… i almost got stung by a fucking yellowjacket!! got i hate those things… :willy_nilly::willy_nilly: BEES!!!

oh yeah and i opened my shed to get the mower and a fucking wasp flew right past my fucing face! big bug…!

I got stung on the neck once when I was little. Very awkward feeling.

For some reason, I have this sudden fear that Dominic is going to allergic to bees and such. Maybe because the weather is warming up and they’re visiting the flowers in the backyard.

Eww Bugs.

Awe poor thing! I know how she feels though

Im 31 and got my first wasp sting last summer. I was driving to work and there was one in the car, I didnt know there was. I put the visor on the car down because the sun was in my eyes and apparently the wasp was up under the visor. Guess I pissed it off and it flew down my shirt and stung me. You talk about having a hard time getting pulled over fast enough

Shes lucky it took her this long.

[quote=“Bella, post: 1092677”]Awe poor thing! I know how she feels though

Im 31 and got my first wasp sting last summer. I was driving to work and there was one in the car, I didnt know there was. I put the visor on the car down because the sun was in my eyes and apparently the wasp was up under the visor. Guess I pissed it off and it flew down my shirt and stung me. You talk about having a hard time getting pulled over fast enough[/quote]

My worst sting ever happened when I was sick. I had the flu or something and had been sick for days. I walked out on my front porch to get a little sun hoping it would make me feel better. A hornet flew up and stung me behind the ear. He hit me so hard and I was so weak I fell to my knees.:eek

I remember when I saw a bee near the window i hit it killed it and then got a peice of paper and got it on it and it fell of on my other hand and shit that stung i dropped it and ran to my mum crying and then she took me to the shop and got me a pick a mix :slight_smile: haha

[quote=“Bella, post: 1092677”]Awe poor thing! I know how she feels though

Im 31 and got my first wasp sting last summer. I was driving to work and there was one in the car, I didnt know there was. I put the visor on the car down because the sun was in my eyes and apparently the wasp was up under the visor. Guess I pissed it off and it flew down my shirt and stung me. You talk about having a hard time getting pulled over fast enough[/quote]

I have a cousin who had a bee fly in an open window while driving and go in his ear. He wrecked the truck he was driving.

Yikes thats bad how did the bee end up dead i hope

I’ve never been stung… it’s possible I’m allergic, so I’m extremely afraid of bees and wasps. :frowning:

:24:I told him it would not have happened if the bee had not seen light on the other side.:24: My cousin always appreciated me.:nod: