Nabs

who doesn’t know what they are? a few people told me that no one out of the nc area really calls them nabs???

i know was nads is – it means balls… dont know what nabs are.

Re: RE: nabs…

:rofl I swear I was just thinking the same thing! :rofl

what the hell is nabs

arent they… crackers :dunno

we call em nabs in Virginia too. a pack of nabs and a soda is a good snack to have will cruising down the road. :slight_smile:

nabs=crackers

i went to washington dc a few years ago and asked the gas station lady if she had any nabs. she looked at me like i was retarded. i honestly didn’t know that they werent called nabs by everyone. all i had ever heard was nabs.

Kinda like pop, soda, cola or whatever you wanna call it. Round these parts everything is a coke. If someone asks you “do you want a coke?” You reply “Sure” and they will ask you “What kind?” Either that or soda.

sure, the powder… …

:dunno

I guess nabs came from Nabisco. :dunno

:award you win. thats what meh grandpa said. when they were in the tobacco field they used to have a pack of nabs and a coke. see the nabs are like coke, coke to some people can mean any sode, well in eastern nc nabs can be any type of square cracker in a pak of 6. but a coke is a coke and a pepsi is a pepsi. cant mix the two of them up.

:wtf i just read my post and it made little to no sense. :wtf

thats ok, i rarely make sense … :tard :dunno

I’ve heard of nads, but never nabs. Don’t think I’ve ever heard anything like that.

what she said ^^…

The only time I say the word “nab” is if I am talking about stealing something.

i.e. “Oh damn, I’m gonna nab that Galant from him one day, I swear.”

in pa we call them crackers and i hate when people say “i had a pop” i absolutly hate that. i just say soda. but i am guilty of calling the tv remote controll a beeper and some people where im from call the microwave a zapper. i guess different parts of the country call stuff different things.

[quote=ProjectMayhem]The only time I say the word “nab” is if I am talking about stealing something.

i.e. “Oh damn, I’m gonna nab that Galant from him one day, I swear.”[/quote]
Galant? You need to nab yoe self a Stang chick…pffft!

did you know nabs spelt backwards spells sban :tard

:funnah