National Do Not Call List

we are on it and this little fuck called me a second ago from the “local radio station” i felt like messing with him and he said WAEG. i was like, thats cool. he said would you like to win some cash? i said “HAAAYYEELL YEEEAAYUUUHHHSSAAAAA”. he said, “all you have to do is tell me what radio station you listen to and we will put you in a raffle drawing to win 50 bucks” i was like, ill just sell my hidden stash for 50 bucks. and i dont listen to the radio. and i dont need your fuckin bullshit. and and and and… i repeated and like 12 times. he hung up. lol. what a dumbass.

Hahaha…funny shit :rofl

I just say “What does this sound like?” Hangs up phone

I meant to put my house phone on there since my dad gets all kinds of annoying calls. I use my cell phone so I never have to deal with it, but he gets annoyed.

Maybe I should do that for him. hehe.

Re: RE: National Do Not Call List

[quote=slo6banger]I meant to put my house phone on there since my dad gets all kinds of annoying calls. I use my cell phone so I never have to deal with it, but he gets annoyed.

Maybe I should do that for him. hehe.[/quote]

i heard recently that cell phones may be targeted now, so see if there is a national dnc list for the cellies…

I heard that too…they’re all out to get us.

stupid :gay capatalistic whatever you wish to call them exective backstabing greed money laundering bastards

those are some very good adjectives

they do teach things in high school… most i just didnt pay attention too, but i picked up a coulpa things

yep i had an 800 number call my cell for weeks straight but i never answered, but one time a guy called and said “hi is chris there?” and i said nope wrong number, so he called back and left a message after he heard, you have reached the mailbox of Chris…

DOH!!

[quote=StangTang]yep i had an 800 number call my cell for weeks straight but i never answered, but one time a guy called and said “hi is chris there?” and i said nope wrong number, so he called back and left a message after he heard, you have reached the mailbox of Chris…

DOH!![/quote]

DOH!
He was probably calling for me and got you. :o twighlight zone music

I think that list is a joke. Telemarketers will call regardless of what list you sign up on. I usually just put them on hold and then just leave the phone sitting there until they finally hang up.

dodadodododadodododadododdoadodo twilight music hmm yes very peculiar

the key to these ass clowns is to keep them on the phone as long as you can… have them explain what they are selling and waste their time as long as you can, then say you are not interested… my father is awesome at this… they get so pissed… :rock :rock

you just say. “hold on please” and set the phone down and walk away.

I do that all the time…they keep trying to call back and trying to say something before I can tell them to hold on but I just cut them off and really politely say “hold on please” and then set the phone down and go about my business.

It will drive them fucking nuts. :fu