Need SERIOUS opinons

What do you think about this…

This would be for our autism team shirts… Not sure if I like it a whole lot… Give me your imputs

i would like to see more puzzle pieces around the top. its a good pic of him. what specifically dont you like about it v

I like the puzzle pieces … because Autism is such a puzzling thing.

And Hope says it all.

Nicely done.

i’m the opposite…i think the puzzle pieces are taking away from his lovely face. Less is more.:nod:

These were from last year… I told him that I like this one (below) from last year- so to make this one like it… I dont like the font used…

I even told the man that I like the HOPE part the same as last year… He didnt even do that. lol

can they just change the font? i do like last years font better

I sent them an email about it… We will see…

I hate the O in hope… looks a bit too… ragged?

Looks like he banged it out in 2 minutes.

Last year’s shirts looked great.

I feel the same way… The O from last year looks great. That is the one thing i specifically asked to remain the same!

in last year the puzzle looks more square than oval. or is that the way you are holding the shirt? is this the same company you used last year to do the shirts?

Needs color V

Still think you should have Lexi or Anie knock you up something.

It’d be awesome. :slight_smile:

Why don’t you just make one yourself?

Color can be very expensive… I know it was for the shirts I had made up

An V, ask them to change the font to what you like. I think the outline on the word hope takes away from it. Just clean black letters like last years.

[quote=“USF Sam, post: 1087340”]Still think you should have Lexi or Anie knock you up something.

It’d be awesome. :)[/quote]
:homo::nod: or Dana

If that was to me- I tried and it sucked. :frowning:

Lexi is a pro and Anie has done some amazing stuff too.

It was to V. And “by yourself” I mean either herself or someone she knows.

Never seen Dana’s stuff. Audra has him blocked from me.

Apparently I don’t play well with others. :ninja

[quote=“USF Sam, post: 1087346”]Never seen Dana’s stuff. Audra has him blocked from me.

Apparently I don’t play well with others. :ninja[/quote]
:24:…well he does a great job! hes very very good at it:nod: