New addition to my family

BAHAHAHA!!! No babies!! Actually, my birthday is comin up and Ive been wanting another pit bull puppy. MrsB told me the other day that she would buy it (She had been against it untill now) If I still really wanted it. I found this great kennel in Pheonix AZ. And this is a link to the stud Im hoping to get a pup from. http://www.chapaspits.com/Bruno’s%20Pics/Brunos%20Page.htm Aint he a monstah?? :smiley: Im gonna contact the owner tomorrow and get a price. Im figuring about $1500 plus ear cropping, crate training and shipping.

http://www.chapaspits.com/Brunos%20Pics/Brunos%20Page.htm

Try that :dunno, linkys no worky

dont those get viscious once they get older or does it have to do with the owner and how the puppy was raised.

Its ALL about the owner man, ALL about the owner. I have one now that is 5 years old and the only thing she ever hurt was a few turtles and some squirrels that I already shot. I guess she liked chewing on the turtle shell. :dunno My neighbor has an old weiner dog that runs loose and that thing has bitten more people than any dog Ive EVER had. It thinks its vicious. :lol My pit slept with my kids when she was in the house. Ive had her in with my youngest since he was a newborn. Of course I never left them unattended together but I havent a doubt in my mind that she would never hurt any of them. Shes very protective of them. She has a very motherly instinct too. When shes in the house, We will wake up in the morning and she will have all of my kids stuffed animals up on the couch with her stuffed up against her belly like theyre nursing. She never chews them or anything, she just likes having them close.

Congrats

thats cool. yeah i thought it had to do with the owner. do you have any pics of the pitt bull you have now.

Re: RE: New addition to my family

Daisy is a chihuahua/dachshund mix and she has a LOT of weiner dog qualities. She’s VERY protective, has that “I’m a big dog, back it up” mentality, and she’s very caring and motherly. She always wants to make sure everyone is ok and is very gentle.

I would never buy a pitbull… just because no matter how you train it, it still could go crazy. I guess that could happen with any dog, but pits are dangerous to begin with. I don’t find them easy to look at either, i personally think they’re ugly.

But, that’s why everyone is allowed to have what they want in life. Congrats on the new addition!

[quote=Bossman351]BAHAHAHA!!! No babies!! Actually, my birthday is comin up and Ive been wanting another pit bull puppy. MrsB told me the other day that she would buy it (She had been against it untill now) If I still really wanted it. I found this great kennel in Pheonix AZ. And this is a link to the stud Im hoping to get a pup from. http://www.chapaspits.com/Bruno’s%20Pics/Brunos%20Page.htm Aint he a monstah?? :smiley: Im gonna contact the owner tomorrow and get a price. Im figuring about $1500 plus ear cropping, crate training and shipping.

http://www.chapaspits.com/Brunos%20Pics/Brunos%20Page.htm

Try that :dunno, linkys no worky[/quote]

It was either a new dog or a new tattoo. I told him either one. I have been against both of but for some unknown strange reason, I have been really easy to get along with. SO, he might as well get one or the other now while the gettins good! :smiley:

That’s an expensive pooch :tard

:agree :tard

how much?

Read the thread, and be enlightened.

ahhh $1500 I see now…I just read over it I guess

its ok

I know…I’m 1/2 polish

and 1/2 :gay

Im just a nice person that what somebody wants I will try my best to get it.

stop dreaming you wish I was so that maybe I would stick my fist in your ass…its not going to happen…the other half is Czech

Im just a nice person that what somebody wants I will try my best to get it.[/quote]

Well I can see that, you must make a good wife :smiley:

me too[/quote]

well lets put the 1/2s together :smiley:

me too[/quote]

well lets put the 1/2s together :D[/quote]

:barf :barf