New Game stuff

For now on, on the 1st of the month, the games and score will be reset. The person with the most trophys will get 5000 tokens.

The reason for this is because that once someone gets the top score poss, it is impossible for someone to beat them. So it is giving people the chance to get better scores.

sounds good. more people should be motivated to play with a higher chance of being able to succeede once in a while

A suggestion to go along with this, i think when the scores are reset, the current trophy holder for the game should get the jackpot so we dont have someone getting all the tokenz like bacon did agian

Re: RE: New Game stuff…

but in that case specifically, who would have had the trophy? i was one of the trophy holders for it, among 3 or more poeple…?

but none the matter now… :fu bacon

j/k :smiley:

in event of tie, first one to reach score with trophy has trophy. it may register that all tied players have the trophy, but the original gets the jackpot and the jackpot cannot be won with a tie.

np… I had no idea that it was gonna still show all the jackpots when it was reset. This time, I will find a way to reset it, so this wont happen again.

Think about this though, There are over 180 games… and if I go threw every game to give the trophy winner the tokens… well needless to say it would take aLOT of time… Im sure it wont be a problem though. :frowning:

Make atlantic do it :smiley:

[quote=vshayes]np… I had no idea that it was gonna still show all the jackpots when it was reset. This time, I will find a way to reset it, so this wont happen again.

Think about this though, There are over 180 games… and if I go threw every game to give the trophy winner the tokens… well needless to say it would take aLOT of time… Im sure it wont be a problem though. :([/quote]

im not complaining…

just saying that bacon had the perfect opportunity and took it… :cool

[quote=vshayes]

Think about this though, There are over 180 games… and if I go threw every game to give the trophy winner the tokens… well needless to say it would take aLOT of time… Im sure it wont be a problem though. :([/quote]

would be fairly simple if it was done programmatically - i.e. joe writes a program to do it automatically.

true… but joe is making me do all the programming now. I barely have time for the regular stuff. :frowning:

oh, sorry to hear ---- well, i need to go win back my trophies… i havent been on for a few weeks (my computer died - so i get on when i can but not as often until i get a new one) and i saw that i have NO trophies and bacon has 991029019201 tokens!!! WTF??
i better get cracking :gears

24 for now, i hope i can hold them for a few weeks,… (and that 24 trophies i won all in 1 day :smiley: )

Me and you keep going back and forth.