New time

:banana http://www.maximummustang.com/wforum/files/scan0002_408_slip_nos.jpg

CONGRATES!!!

nice reaction too!

I bet theirs 9’s in it if you can get that 60’ down to 1.3 or 1.4

He’ll have to put the 4:10’s back in and some ladder bars. Then he’ll see those 9’s. :banana

woot congrats!

[quote=mdvaldosta]nice reaction too!

I bet theirs 9’s in it if you can get that 60’ down to 1.3 or 1.4[/quote]yes had some good rt times this time… :banana getting anti roll bar for rear end and bigger carb only a 750…when i hit the spray it shifts the whole car ft end goes left and rear goes right…

Way to go Nossie :banana :banana :banana

go nos go :gears

Nice

:booze

You need to stabilize that sum bitch for the spray…wonder what it dynos at?

Anyway, Congrats there Gary! :banana

[quote=04ShakinSteed]You need to stabilize that sum bitch for the spray…wonder what it dynos at?

Anyway, Congrats there Gary! :banana[/quote]

That’s what I say. The juice hits so quick and hard that you have to dig. If your car isn’t twisting to the right and your left tire isn’t coming off the ground, then your screwing your et.

wow with all that torc i hope some one remembered to put the Subframes on… So the body dont tweak that bad :dunno :dunno

the left ft wheel comes off groung but right dont …but picks up high…dont know what it dynos at…i got to get both of my bottles filled up…only 3 runs to a bottle…i made 2 motor passes and 3 nos passes …i allreadt had 1 pass on that bottle and ran out on last run…heres my runs 11.44/119,11.46/119mph on motor,nos passes were… 10.68/135,10.36/134,than bottle ran out pass was 11.05/119

Wow, didn’t know if I was reading that right at first. :rock :rock

Kick ass man. Good Job. :gears