New Users Introduce Yourselves!

Welcome to the site! Which political party do you think you align with most?

Also, please feel free to message either myself or any of the other moderation team if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Cameronite Conservative…:sweat_smile:

Ok abuses are easier to define but are still subjective however, I.e how will without total context someone like an officer of the law tell the difference between say a british person cracking a joke with a friend on facebook, ie “this mother fucker right here or this n*****” , when its cool between them and then an actual abuse, there are a number of incidents like this.

You also are aware of libel+slander laws? They are deliberately difficult to prove so they do not threaten free speech and more then likely the same case will need to be applied with your abuses protection, which means many abuses as you say will slip through the cracks.

I want to keep Britain British

The dark side is the left

In recent history the largest authoritarian threat came from the left, authoritarians always present themselves as the moral good guys, ie bullshit moralist shaming of dissenters or deviants. So currently in how the left portrays the right and since they control the legacy media narrative we’re often portrayed as the bad guys, ie false accusations of racism or [insert buzz word here] (in Europe their favourite is islamaphobe) we are the “dark side” of politics, the hard brutal truth

So you want the poor, the vulnerable to be treated harshly? Do you want to be treated harshly of "brutal"ly in your own words?

@josho

not only do we share a first name, but we’re also both from the south west. where are you from specifically if you don’t mind me asking?[quote=“Morley_Jones, post:1112, topic:106680”]
Cameronite Conservative…:sweat_smile:
[/quote]

noice

“Moral people are the most revengeful of mankind, they employ their morality as the best and most subtle weapon of vengeance. They are not satisfied with simply despising and condemning their neighbour themselves, they want the condemnation to be universal and supreme: that is, that all men should rise as one against the condemned, and that even the offender’s own conscience shall be against him. Then only are they fully satisfied and reassured. Nothing on earth but morality could lead to such wonderful results.”

@CanadaEh

Hi, welcome to the forums! How are you?

What policies, social issues or other are you interested in discussing?
Which country are you from?
What are some of your hobbies?
What’s a book, movie or song you recommend?

mate

You mean the Britain that, during 17th century, had a huge influx of workers from the Netherlands, who helped develop the economy and boost trade through new cloth manufacturing techniques?

Old users are encouraged to re-introduce themselves

@AlysonM welcome to the forum! How are you?

What policies, social issues or other things are you interested in discussing?

@Alessandro welcome to the forums! How are you today?

What policies, social issues or other things are you interested in discussing?

WASSUP BITCHEZZZZZZ

Hi I’m bandy I founded yd.edu

I’m good dude! Yourself?

Well, I must say it’s difficult for me to narrow down what I’m interested in discussing. If I were to categorise myself in the political spectrum I would say I’m very right-wing. The political beliefs I most relate to are Nationalism, Conservatism and Libertarianism. Social issues; pro-life, anti sharia law and pro right to bear arms.

I was born and bred in the UK, South West (very privileged in terms of general area). However, I currently hold an Italian passport as my mum is Italian and she was not married to my dad (Portuguese) when I was conceived hence the law restricts me being able to obtain a British passport (and I’m also a bastard). Although, I will be doing so in the coming years. So yes I come from Britain but also happen to carry some distant Ottoman DNA.

My hobbies include football, guitar and indulging myself into improving self and general knowledge.

Umm… I’ve recently watched two good movies with my girlfriend which I’d recommend; Skull Island (Kong) and I will mention the other one innabit as I can’t remember the name. And for song, I quite like G.O.A.T by Eminem - quite narcissistic but on-the-other-hand a good tune IMO.

Me too. Whereabouts? I was born and raised in Dorset, but I’m in Bristol for university.