New wheels

ok im set on getting a set of black 17" bullits. i want deep dish(17x10.5) rear and 17x9 front. is www.mustangtuning.com with their free shipping the cheapest place to get them? it would total out at exactly 600 bucks for all 4 wheels shipped to my house from mustangtuning. then id get tires at tiresplus so i can get a free mount/balance. im looking at 1200 bucks for my grand total if i can get a good deal on some rubber. so what do ya think?

cheapest place for wheels?… <600 bucks shipped
cheapest place for tires?… <600 bucks shipped (or ill buy from a tire shop)

it will take me til summer’s end to round up the money but i’ll buy the wheels when i have 700 more extra bucks- to be safe… then ill worry about tires. i have a slow leak in my right front tire right now, but id rather get new wheels/tires than new tire for stock wheels.

now- tire sizes… rear: 315/35/17
front: ??? (what should be here? [17x9])

i’d check around on forums first and ebay. I just bought a new set of wheels off of a guy on svtperformance.com Check out

corral.net

ebay.com

I found these were the three best places

You can find black bullitts all over, I know this because I’ve been looking at the deep dish myself. When I get the money, I’m going to try and get some off ebay or buy them from mustangtuning since they have free shipping.

yea ebay has them cheap, but then i have to add about 120 bucks for shipping. im still on the market- i also like steed’s wheels- the fr500 deepdish…

Yeah, check where I got mine.

www.volpaz.com

Once you get your wheels home where do you take them to get them put on??? That’ll be another $100 wont it??? We’re looking for some new tires for the Jeep. We can find some online descent, but then Gateway would want at least $25 each to put them on. Biggest problem finding a shop that can accomodate that big of a tire.

look up AFS wheels on ebay. they are selling a deep dish (rear) and 17x9 (front) pre-mounted and balanced wheel and tire package for the black bullit wheels for $872.00 (buy it now)

that is a hell of a deal coming with sumitomo tires- ive heard good things about them (although they are fairly new) so they arrive after 160 bucks shipping and i switch them out. so for about 1000 bucks i have new wheels and tires!

i need to save up some spare money, but theses deals have been going on since last november. i like AFS replica products and their ebay prices is less than 1/2 of the price they advertise on their own website.

but wait… they are located in sarasota- i could road trip down and exempt shipping and spend about 50-75 bucks on gas. so far, this is the cheapest wheel/tire deal ive seen for these wheels!

I can’t see spending money on wheels that arn’t Bling Bling Chrome :dunno

Re: RE: new wheels

[quote=AtlanticBlue99]look up AFS wheels on ebay. they are selling a deep dish (rear) and 17x9 (front) pre-mounted and balanced wheel and tire package for the black bullit wheels for $872.00 (buy it now)

that is a hell of a deal coming with sumitomo tires- ive heard good things about them (although they are fairly new) so they arrive after 160 bucks shipping and i switch them out. so for about 1000 bucks i have new wheels and tires!

i need to save up some spare money, but theses deals have been going on since last november. i like AFS replica products and their ebay prices is less than 1/2 of the price they advertise on their own website.

but wait… they are located in sarasota- i could road trip down and exempt shipping and spend about 50-75 bucks on gas. so far, this is the cheapest wheel/tire deal ive seen for these wheels![/quote]

hey, ive got 5 tires like that, 4 of 'em on the gt 5-spokers…

cool! Glad you have decided on something, when you get them, take pics!

yea ive been debating different wheels for a long time now. im set on the black bullits but i have to save up some more money.

if i made up my mind earlier, i wouldnt have gotten the crank pulley and rockford 10"s and 700 watt amp. i got the sound system from my brother’s stang so it was a 1-hour sawp that cost me 100 bucks for everything! i couldnt pass up the offer.

i have 200 bucks extra now (not going for insurance/gas) and im putting away 100 bucks a week from my paychecks. i should have enough money by the end of july.

Re: RE: new wheels

nice :rock

Hope you get what you want

yea ill see if i can drive down to sarasota and pick them up and pay b/c it is about 50 bucks gas to go pick them up and back, but 150 to ship

www.volpaz.com -i dont know how he got my aol screenname, but after chatting on AIM with him, i have a kickass deal on my wheels. ill post a follow-up after i purchase.