Night shift

how many of you work a night shift?
and where do yall work?

dont work the night shift …im just always up late :tard

I just wish I worked the nightshift. I can’t sleep at night, but the second the sun comes up, I’m out like a light… Yeah, it blows.

I work for Northrop-Grumman

northrop where at

I dont work nightshift… LOL… But I do take night classes at my local college… Also deal with kids 24/7 :slight_smile:

I’ve worked at night a few times… not easy

i do that every once in a while. but when i used to work at a gas station i had to work 3rd shift at this one place. let just say it was busy from 11pm to 12 am then i got paid to sleep from 12am to 6 am. i dint sleep all thje way through the shjift but it was so bad. when im not doing a damn thing i get more tired than i do when im working at something hard.

[quote=IntruderLS1]I just wish I worked the nightshift. I can’t sleep at night, but the second the sun comes up, I’m out like a light… Yeah, it blows.

I work for Northrop-Grumman[/quote]

Vampire!!! :o

I was like that for yearzzzzz until I stopped playing in clubs.
Nope, no night shift here. But I do work late alot. If I have ton of designs or bids starting to back up, I’ll work on them until about midnight, but after that, I worthless and have to quit. Them I’m up and at’um at 6:00am. I usually only get about 5 or 6 hours sleep.

night shift

is this like power shifting, but in the dark?

hey, why is this big hook dragging me off the stage??

I work night at NAS Pax River…I’m in security and work the gates and what not

I am supposed to start the 2:00 pm- 10:30pm shift on Monday. I am a crew supervisor for the sewer department. :smiley: I used to work 10p-7a stocking shelves at WalMart when I was about 18. It was cool back then.

we have guard mount at 1700 we go on watch from 1800-0600…yup thats a 13 hour shift

Radio Systems in San Diego. Are you a company man?

Booze, I feel like a Vampire sometimes. I’ll be dragging ass all day, can’t wait to just be home to go to bed, but then the sun goes down, and I’m wired till 4am. :tard

[quote=blank]how many of you work a night shift?
and where do yall work?[/quote]

I work 1530 to 2330 in a computer operations center.
No windows. No radio, I’m lucky to use ther internet. Mostly for research and workgroups.

I dont work at all right now :dunno :dunno But if i did it wouldnt matter what shift :lol :lol

i work 4 nights a week at winn dixie. usually 2pm to 12pm. eh i cant complain, 3 days off a week usually i work every other day. its really great! plus i usually do whatever the hell i want when i work, so everyday is like vacation kinda. i hat wearing the shirt and tie, but it pays teh bills. and for teh booze :booze :banana

well i guess thats the most important as long as it pays for the :boozie :smiley: :smiley:

For now, I work a rotating shift. 7 to 7 days or nights. I work 4days and then I’m off for 4, then I work 4 nights. Not a bad schedule.

Starting in the next week or 2 though I’ll only be working M-F 7am-3:30 because I got a promotion.

I worked 2nd shift at every job for the first 16 years of my working life…10 of those years were at the same company. It really sucked having to go inside somewhere to work at 4pm on nice summer days. Missed alot of summer evenings with my wife. I hope she had fun anyway… :hump :lol

Now, for the last 9 years, I just work for 16 hours a day…up with the sun, and still going after dark. :blah
On the days that I do work. :smiley:

[quote=83GT306]I worked 2nd shift at every job for the first 16 years of my working life…10 of those years were at the same company. It really sucked having to go inside somewhere to work at 4pm on nice summer days. Missed alot of summer evenings with my wife. I hope she had fun anyway… :hump :lol

Now, for the last 9 years, I just work for 16 hours a day…up with the sun, and still going after dark. :blah
On the days that I do work. :D[/quote]

Welll someone just quit on the day shift so I’m hoping the’ll move me to days. I used to be in charge of the day shift. That was before they downsized. I kept my job but had to go to night shift. The Company allowed the old baggage to stay on until they retired or died. Promotion by attrition is the worst way to run a company. :fu