Nissan 300zx?

What do you all think of them? im thinking about trying to pick one up (hopefully the twin turbo model)

I wouldnt be selling any of my other cars, do ied keep my jeep and mach

I like them. What does one of them have, 300 horses? What year?

I used to have a little 300zx. I think it was a 93 or 94….I owned it in 96…2 or 3 years old. I ended up trading it in after a couple of years. Of all the cars I’ve owned, traded, totaled (LoL), that is the car I miss the most. It’s a lot of fun to drive and EXCELLENT on gas!!! Back then I’d put $10 in it and go for a week and a half!! It had plenty of pep and was actually IMO even more fun to drive the Corvette my husband had at the time. (Of course the Vette did not have seats that would accommodate my 5’ stature, so I had to sit on pillows to drive it.)

I’d say get it…you wont regret it!!!

I’m an American car lover …But to each there own :dunno

I love the newer Z… everytime I see one, I have to stop and take a second look… what a badass car!!

A girl I work with has one and it is so nice! Its black and I want one!

the blue ones are :banana :gears :gears

Not the best car, but a bad ass car.

Re: RE: Nissan 300zx?

+1. I was driving behind a blue one yesterday.

The blue ones are much better then the red ones

Mine was black??? :dunno

black is a sharp color on a car! :banana

Do any of you know if the Turbo model is forged, or if its the same engine, just turboed and with a differnt front clip? (intercooler and such)

I’m sure the engine internals are forged from the factory. Whether or not the NA ones are forged I don’t know.

If you buy a TT one, convert it to a single turbo and up the boost a few pounds… then have some fun.

I’m sure the engine internals are forged from the factory. Whether or not the NA ones are forged I don’t know.

If you buy a TT one, convert it to a single turbo and up the boost a few pounds… then have some fun.[/quote]

Yep thats why i was wondering if the TT ones were forged, so i could single turbo it and up the boost a bit… Another option would be i could get a 2+2 so i could get the convience of the rear seats, then swap in the TT engine (would just get the whole engine and front clip)

I dunno so many decisions lol

i know :smiley: , mines black…

If you buy a TT one, convert it to a single turbo and up the boost a few pounds… then have some fun.[/quote]

Yep thats why i was wondering if the TT ones were forged, so i could single turbo it and up the boost a bit… Another option would be i could get a 2+2 so i could get the convience of the rear seats, then swap in the TT engine (would just get the whole engine and front clip)

I dunno so many decisions lol[/quote]

I doubt that the TT versions AREN’T forged. It wouldn’t make sense if they weren’t. The NA ones, I doubt they are.

Single turbo it. Then get yourself a boost controller. I believe they made 276 hp, (not sure though) You could have around 300-320 crank horses with just that conversion and a boost controller.

Yea i love the older ones 92+ but I really dislike the brand new ones

[quote=lemon]

i know :smiley: , mines black…[/quote]

You got a black one? Mine is a pink. :smiley: