Nitro rc trucks

any one ever raced them??? i’m thinkin bout gettin one.

ive heard they are fast :gears :gears

from what i’ve been hearing around 55-65 :smiley: :gears

:o

i got a radioshack mailer that had soem stuff that adverted a vehicle that went 1800 ft / min …

cant think of the ratios to get to the mph, but it sounds fast :smiley:

I have a Nitro Traxxas S-Maxx. Its wicked fast!!! Bossman has a Nitro T-Maxx and another buddy of mine has a T-Maxx. The only difference is the S-Maxx is only 2wd and has no reverse… but you know what? That makes it LIGHTER!!! I have a hella hard time not popping wheelies with mine. I’ve gone through a few bodies. :rock

what would a good setup for a beginner be? all i know is its nitro rc 1/10? scale trucks, on outdoor offroad coarse
and what is approximate cost?

:rofl :rock

I hear for all out racing with a Maxx truck, the S-maxx is what you want. Because of teh weight to power ratio. A new one is around $350 I beleive… don’t quote me though. I would look on ebay for a good used one…

On another note!! I JUST GOT MY 3.6HP .28 NITRO BIG BLOCK IN TODAY!!!

I can’t friggin wait to get this thing in the truck to see how much more shit I can break!!! YES!!! :rock

Re: RE: nitro rc trucks…

[quote=redsMULLT1]I hear for all out racing with a Maxx truck, the S-maxx is what you want. Because of teh weight to power ratio. A new one is around $350 I beleive… don’t quote me though. I would look on ebay for a good used one…

On another note!! I JUST GOT MY 3.6HP .28 NITRO BIG BLOCK IN TODAY!!!

I can’t friggin wait to get this thing in the truck to see how much more shit I can break!!! YES!!! :rock[/quote]

my lawnmover has more hp :rock

and its bigger

but it breaks itself :rofl

Yeah but your lawnmower isn’t just under 3 pounds is it??? :smiley:

Re: RE: nitro rc trucks…

:rofl

its like 30-40 :owned

ive got a nitro modded t-maxx

I’ll put some pics up later of my s-maxx.

My S-Maxx on the right and my buddies T-Maxx on the left. Mine is just shy of destroyed right now tho… :tard